Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Riches of the Mountain is a broken quest

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    My bug had the "Collect 7 items" completed, but the firewood only 3/4. So checked with Fairy and the double checked the "invisible spawn spots" but no its broken. Reported to support who are so very sweet.
    This bug been ongoing for over 12 months be good if they ever fixed it.

qawpaw
    i have played over 40 of them never any problem here

World
    Sandycove
    I had problems the first time I played it but after following the guide as well as looking at notes other players have posted I don't have problems anymore. The buff interface is still a bit odd to me but I can get through it.

~~Update~~

I thought I'd update this post with information I noted while I played the scenario an hour ago so everything was fresh in my mind. 1) There was no problem finding any of the collectibles. 2) I find it odd that some buffs use the 'wheel/slider' thing but others don't, so I think that is generally confusing. 3) There are 4 locations to build buildings but you only build 3 (bugs me for some reason). 4) Following the Settler's Wiki guide is helpful and I did it in that order regardless of where the in-scenario quests were leading me but you end up with 1 extra glue which is a waste of resources.

Concerning point #1 I experienced myself the invisible collectible (I think it was a pick-axe) when I played this some time ago but this time there was no such problem. Hope any of this helps someone in the future.
    Last edited by Xibor; 02.08.16 at 02:35. Reason: Just played it an hour ago
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw
    just played 5 in a row still no broken quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    done
    Last edited by Jeland; 05.08.16 at 10:08.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue here as Sir_Galavant - a totally missing Fire wood collectible - used a fairy fire and nothing - it just hasn't spawned at all. Tried all the usual log out and in, cache clearing etc but no joy. There really is no choice but to abandon the scenario and write off the 200 gunpowder etc spent on it. Bit of a joke that this scenario is still broken considering the number of reports I am now reading on forums .....
    Sort it out Blue Byte !

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    not working good , put buildings in and then they are gone , make stuff to fin camp not working good

Reply to Thread