Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure loot

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure loot

Hi all.

I haven't seen this talked about or written, might be my problem, but I would like to get a clear answer about this.

When exactly did BB decide to change the adventure loot so that we along side the possibility of getting granite, exo, titan and all the other loot that is specific to an adventure we get COPPER in the second slot that was reserved for adv. specific loot...

I've gone in a row in more than 20 adv without granite, and when it comes it's usually followed by copper which is ridiculous.

Was this announced, explained did we as players rebel against such an inconsiderate decision? Am I missing something?
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

World
    Newfoundland
    The adventure loots were changed on the 25th of November 2014, after they were tested on the test server and people gave their feedback there.
    All adventure loots have copper either in slot 2 or 3. Resource adv's have 2 slots for expert resources like granite, exo wood, salt, and titanium, and all other adventures have 1 slot. You can see all adv loot's here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-Loot-overview

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm then I'm just incredibly unlucky to had such lot adv drop in loot from adv in the past month, since the change happened last year and I'm only experiencing this for a month now
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

Reply to Thread