Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scenarios Drop rate....or lack of

World
    Newfoundland

Scenarios Drop rate....or lack of

So for the last week I have been sending out all 20 explores looking for these Scenarios, on a micture of searches, and out of 150 + searches I have found a whooping 3.

Yes you can trade for them but at this rate it will take me another 32 weeks to complete that achievement, that is assuming I send out all my explorers on the same sort of search…a search I hate sending them on as it leaves you with nothing but junk.

Please amend this BB as players that have nothing left to get out of this game are tired of being given the run around, these things do not make the game more challenging, they make it annoying.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Sandycove
    I posted a while back that I think I've gotten 2. I don't have your number of explorers but I keep the ones I have 'always on the road' and after weeks from the other post I made, I still have found only 2. So I agree - they aren't dropped often enough. I didn't think they were intended to be that rare.

Since they are only limited to 4? different ones, I would think some could be added - that would help just by virtue of having more in the draw pool.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    8/~180=4% on short maybe im lucky
    1 should have been in merch for mf
    Last edited by topgearfan; 14.05.15 at 08:44.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    For what it's worth...I started doing scenario searches right after Easter event ended. From the 1180 searches that were done so far, 43 scenarios were brought back using unskilled Explorers on shortest search. There were some times they brought back 3 at one time. Many times they brought back nothing. I send out a total of 30 fast and 3 slow Explorers each day. I use the 3 luckys for artifact search or I would probably have more. 43/100 isn't too bad. I think in about another 6 weeks I can have that achievment done then I can finally switch back to granite search.

From the first time I saw the achievments, I knew that I would not do the 100, 500 and 1000 until we can buy them from shop. That was and is the plan still anyways. Sure enough it looks like we are getting some way of purchasing many at once as I'm sure they will win the Guild Shop vote. BUT, a little too expensive for me to buy 900 of them. Tempting, but I would rather wait until we can buy using map fragments or some other way. Also, just as a strategy tip...I'm keeping most all of the scenarios I find until an upcoming event may call for it. Remember that the past Easter event originally on test server had as part of their achievments that we earn eggs through scenarios. I'm guessing they don't have the PvP next time and instead they will plug the scenario one in, so having 90+ in stock avoids buying them using event resources or gems etc. Besides, doing 90 or so all at once is then worth getting a 1 week premium to do.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Totally agree Solzar been sending all my explorers out daily and % drops for scenarios is pathetic, I am doing same thing at moment saving them, will not do another until I have over 500 in star. And then do them with prem time waste of time doing them as yet.

World
    Newfoundland
    1 should have been in merch for mf
    ALL should be in the merch and the idea of "finding" them is stupid.

I send out a total of 30 fast
    There are not 30 fast explorers in the game.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    There are not 30 fast explorers in the game.
    No, but you can send out fast explorers on 2 short searches a day..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The information you guys are omitting from your arguments is just as important as what you are telling us, maybe even more so. Until you provide that information there is no way of making a value judgement on if you have a valid point or not.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Drop rates - drop rates - geez...... so I will surely win lotto as long as I buy enough tickets, right?

Chance means no promises. I don't see why that is so hard to understand. And perhaps the chances could be improved, but that doesn't necessarily change things (unless it is made 100%) and do you really want it so easy? Where is the thrill of finding something rare when nothing is rare.

People that have everything they want are miserable because there is no reward and challenge anymore.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    No, but you can send out fast explorers on 2 short searches a day.
    yeah but that isn't 30 fast explorers, that is 15 doing shorter searches.

People that have everything they want are miserable because there is no reward and challenge anymore.
    Yes we are.

We have been here longer than you, and are still here, yet your voices are never heard. Shows how BB treat thier long term players.

There is no challenge nor thrill in logging on every day just to send explorers in the hope of finding an adventure you need. That is BB phoning it in as they have in the past.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 17.05.15 at 23:23.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

Reply to Thread