Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Buffs not remaining for full term.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Any chance the Fairy Fire vanished when a "New Quest" or "Quest Completed" arrow popped up? Or something else happened, like new mail?

Image from the Test server, never got around to posting it after adding text.

Either way, and if you haven't yet, might send a ticket to Support and ask for a replacement. It is especially awkward to lose those buffs during an event like this one.
    I lost Fairy Fire for 2nd time yesterday, I sent a ticker they just telling that they investigate the issue I provided screenshots too.

World
    Sandycove
    I've had the fairy fire issue several times now, every time there's been a game notification (provision house finishing making a buff, troops being completed etc) it wipes the fairy fire out. I'm happy to buy gems to play the game (works out cheaper than going to the pub every night) BUT if I am paying for something that is supposed to last 5 minutes I'm not happy when it's all over after 2 minutes.

I bought 21 Fairy Fires last Thursday (enough for 3 collectible quests a day) and had to buy more this morning (Tuesday) which by my reckoning is at least 6 (possibly 7, maybe even 8) buffs which have been swallowed up by this bug (and 54-72 gems wasted)

Dear BB please sort this out soonest - Thanks

PS excellent screenshots Iolanthe - perfectly sums up the problem

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit1 View Post
    I've had the fairy fire issue several times now, every time there's been a game notification (provision house finishing making a buff, troops being completed etc) it wipes the fairy fire out. I'm happy to buy gems to play the game (works out cheaper than going to the pub every night) BUT if I am paying for something that is supposed to last 5 minutes I'm not happy when it's all over after 2 minutes.

I bought 21 Fairy Fires last Thursday (enough for 3 collectible quests a day) and had to buy more this morning (Tuesday) which by my reckoning is at least 6 (possibly 7, maybe even 8) buffs which have been swallowed up by this bug (and 54-72 gems wasted)

Dear BB please sort this out soonest - Thanks

PS excellent screenshots Iolanthe - perfectly sums up the problem
    +10000000

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Gold fever lasts a few seconds

I had my level 5 gold mine buffed by a friend with gold fever, then turned it on, and a few seconds later the buff disappeared which means that I'm producing 5 gold at a time instead of 15 for the next 24 hours.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 27.03.16 at 09:10.

World
    Newfoundland
    An improvement should have been deployed with today's version, aiming to solve this issue.
    Can you confirm this is still happening at present?
    If this is the case, please offer as many details as possible and I will make sure the situation is investigated thoroughly.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    An improvement should have been deployed with today's version, aiming to solve this issue.
    If this is the case, please offer as many details as possible and I will make sure the situation is investigated thoroughly.
    Thanks Ravel. However, the Dev. Blog about today's fixed states this "Zone buffs last the intended amount of time." I don't know if this bug affected zone buffs as I don't use them. I was referring to building buffs.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Yep. Definitely still ongoing. Just lost a Stadium Snack. I don't know what details I can give you honestly. Placed by guild buddy, today (19:02 GMT+1), S3 sector on Imp. Butcher.

World
    Sandycove
    most likely this is another bug connected with the collectibles "new quest" popup -> Perfectly caught by Iolanthe's screenshot (btw. i suppose that Fairy fire vanished with the "You have received a new quest" message and not the "New mail" one)

has nobody noticed the game goes to a complete halt for a brief moment when this happens ? or if you're holding a mine aiming to build it it just vanishes with that silly new collectibles quest popup ? (not always but sometimes that still happens too)

please give more info so they can investigate and finally fix it, thank you all in advance

World
    Sandycove
    Info hopefully aiding in diagnosis of buffs running short (my wife and I don't have the problem but maybe some of this will demonstrate a difference with those who do):
    • We are in the same guild and on each other's friends lists
    • When casting buffs on myself, I move as fast as the screen lets me
    • When casting buffs on my wife, I wait on each one until I visually see the buff start and I hear it chime on both of our systems
    • Feasts are the usual buff but many others are used
    • Almost always we are both online when buffing the other
    • Almost always we are on the same wireless connection - we also play on different mobile broadband connections but buffs are very rare

Maybe some of the above will add to a 'baseline' of some kind
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    When is this issue going to be fixed? I have just lost another 180+ lot of steak buffs. My buffing buddy placed them less than 8 hours ago This is costing way more than I would like. Should we just stop using the steak buffs?

Reply to Thread