Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffs not remaining for full term.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    I know i named this thread 'buffs' but until now these have only been production ones and has been going on for a very long time.

There is now a new bug - The Island buffs not running to full term and altering upon visiting and revisiting other islands. This is very different and I cannot understand the need to merge the two threads.
    Threads are merged because (in spite of the different type of buffs reported) the issue is the same: buffs are not remaining for the duration they are supposed to remain.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Threads are merged because (in spite of the different type of buffs reported) the issue is the same: buffs are not remaining for the duration they are supposed to remain.
    But likely to be two different bugs I would have thought. But maybe I know nowt

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    To add to this. Today at 17:49 I notice someone has put a Reindeer buff on my island (zone buff to turn animals to reindeer), says it wil run for 10 days + whatever. Later at 19:20 I notice the buff has gone.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle

Zonebuffs disappear (and later reappear)

Zonebuffs seem to randomly disappear. And then come back... I have Reindeer Bait and Thousand snowflakes on and then suddenly the screen blinks and snow disappears, but reindeer stay on.
    Later after visiting an adventure the snow came back. So it seems it has somethign to do with advs starting/ending.

There'd be pics of the before and after if I could get the pic attachment thingy to work at all. Stupid forum.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 19.03.16 at 09:36.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I have same issue. Buffs dont run the time it should. And sometimes i buff buildings and when i double check buffs isnt running and building runs unbuffed. This is on feast buffs.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Confirm for 5th time, and with screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/eFNKZ

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Please solve those issues, i'm losign a lot of buffs lately, I lost Fairy Fire just now ! last a few seconds and gone.

THIS IS THE FIRST PRIORITY TO SOLVE THIS IS STEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not swear, even in abbreviation.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 17.03.16 at 18:42.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I lost Fairy Fire just now ! last a few seconds and gone.

Any chance the Fairy Fire vanished when a "New Quest" or "Quest Completed" arrow popped up? Or something else happened, like new mail?

Image from the Test server, never got around to posting it after adding text.

Either way, and if you haven't yet, might send a ticket to Support and ask for a replacement. It is especially awkward to lose those buffs during an event like this one.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 17.03.16 at 20:28. Reason: Added screenshot.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Any chance the Fairy Fire vanished when a "New Quest" or "Quest Completed" arrow popped up? Or something else happened, like new mail?

Image from the Test server, never got around to posting it after adding text.

Either way, and if you haven't yet, might send a ticket to Support and ask for a replacement. It is especially awkward to lose those buffs during an event like this one.
    Nice. Made sure the screen shot was added to the issue report.
    Thank you!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, since the separation of the zone buffs from the tavern; duplicated on three different versions of the game!

The game is too bright for me so I constantly use sandman's powder, the problems encountered with the new feature:
    1. when the game loads there's no sign of the buff (it's day + the zone-buff indicator shows there are none active)
    2. randomly the buff is deactivated - it's somehow connected to some kind of a background reload as at the same time I get notification about new/completed quests that I already got notified about when the game first loaded

temporary fix is to visit another island and come back, temporary because the situation from point 2 can happen few times within an hour...

Would be good if anyone cared to look into this:-s

Reply to Thread