Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffs not remaining for full term.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Buffs not remaining for full term.

I have noticed on several occasions that my buffs either self placing or for friends are running out well before time. I gather this is also happening for at least one other in my guild.

I have only noticed it on Feasts so far and will try and obtain a screen shot.

World
    Sandycove
    Interesting... I use an independent timer program to remind me when important buffs are running out, and it matches the game buff time to the second.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I and a fellow guild member have noticed that it's a regular occurrence for Aunt Irma's feasts to run out (not all of them) before their time. I generally find around 3-5% run out before the others. I've noticed this up to 6 hours before they're supposed to be ready to rebuff, but it could be longer.

World
    Sandycove
    I wonder what could be causing that. For 'special' buffs like lucky charm or such I typically set up a timer to remind me and I haven't seen a problem with those. With feasts, I use quite a few each day. I use them in very close to the same order every day (I'm rather pedantic that way) and the next day I can watch them run out in the order that I placed them and just move through the same buildings in order like I did before. So I haven't noticed this at all. Is it just the visual display of the buff (e.g. when the building is clicked on is the buff still there and it's just the visual part not showing?) How much time remains when you mouse-over was recently added, perhaps it affected something?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I wonder what could be causing that.
    Rollback and/or strange things during maintenance.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Good thought - that would make some sense I think (not that it makes it ok, just that it makes it explainable).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    No, they are definitely no longer buffed, and it happens on most days, not just days following maintenance.

Also, of the 4 people who have noticed and reported it on this post (that is Mortallicus and another member of his/her guild, me and 1 other member of my guild), we all spotted it with feasts, so it's possible (likely?) that it doesn't occur with other buffs, including special ones.
    Last edited by Vrisitiggsy; 04.06.15 at 22:56.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I have also experienced this, and a more annoying bug that means losses of the buffs without the effects. Using a stack of 25 baskets or employee of the month badge or irma's feast often gives less than 25 buffed buildings.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Using a stack of 25 baskets or employee of the month badge or irma's feast often gives less than 25 buffed buildings.
    eh? Are you sure you are being patient enough to make sure each one takes effect? Otherwise what you are saying makes no sense - using 25 buffs doesn't give you 25 buffed buildings? I must be missing something...

World
    Newfoundland
    Ever heard of the fact that there are bugs in this game?
    It may be that the number in stack is wrong in the star menu or due to lag when using the buff or something else.
    To be fair I have not had trouble with buffs for a looong time if any seem to be missing they appear back to star soon.

Reply to Thread