Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Buffs not remaining for full term.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with Mortallicus, before posting in the thread I thought it was my error for some time. Only when I was sure did I post, it is happening, even though there does not seem a `reproduce able' format to it. Its a game, I don't really want to be writing down exact numbers of buffs in store prior to buffing for weeks on end only for it to happen on the day I didn't. Equally I don't intend to revisit friends islands to check on if all buffs remain 24hrs later or to look for `failed' or short timed out buffs. I am, and am sure others are too, doing our best to get some data for the devs to solve the issue, as we will all benefit. but it is happening BB_Saqui, and a ticket to support is not the answer, a less dismissive approach from the devs `IS', ( some of us have been through that, and are pleasantly surprised at the new `era', no slipping back, please )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Northisle
    It is very old and well known bug but BB is doing nothing or very few with it. Same as older one called flickering whisper tab. I suppose that there is no money in these bugs (gems etc). Thats why BB is just waiting till these ugly and "hard to fix"/"hard to reproduce" bugs expel or/and will be accepted as feature...

I was reporting this particular bug which was mentioned by mort one year ago or something like that... and nothing happened it seems.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Also having buff issues. Archipelago zone my feasts give 12 hrs and some of the buildings built around the time of the xmas event do the same thing.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    again, and again, and again, this issue not solved, I just got the same issue directly in front of my eyes, a friend applied Barazek buff on my provision, and after I saw the buff applied, 2 seconds game lagged and buff was gone.

TiTaKa1503
    To me that issue happened yesterday with recruitment guide..my friend applied it to me and after 2h it ended. I try to refresh if it would have come back and lost all proof that my friend applied it to me.... and friend refreshed too but for different reasons. I hope devs fix this soon.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    It becomes really annoying I lost barrazek yesterday after 1 hour of buff, and today at morning I found the drill was expired on my barracks, it supposed to have 2 hours more from now !! PLEASE give this most priority now ! seems the 14 hours maintenance was useless at all, I don't see much bugs fixed, and the game still lags and hangs a lot too.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had sdadium snacks placed on common pimpkin fields this morning.. some 5 hours later one just stopped as I was checking deposits. screen shots below of timings of it stopping and the news tab in case something happening near or at the same time could have triggered it...
    http://prnt.sc/d0vij2
    http://prnt.sc/d0vj0q
    http://prnt.sc/d0vke6

World
    Sandycove
    Getting ridiculous, 40 feasts applied by friend in mail log, only 30 working 8 hours later. Come on BB sort it out
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Buffs not lasting long enough

Before I go to bed at night, I buff my island with Aunt Irma's Feasts - 24 hour duration. When I log in next morning, most of the buffs have run out, though a few still have an hour or so to run.

Bellengaria
    Zon Recruitment Officer

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 26.08.18 at 12:36.
    I'm going to live to 120 - or die trying

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Disappearing buffs

I have someone that buffs my whole island but for some reason some of the buffs have vanished. This has happened twice now, the first time I thought it was a mistake but it has happened again.

prnt.sc/l1uy5i
    prnt.sc/l1uyj5

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 03.10.18 at 23:14.

Reply to Thread