Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffs not remaining for full term.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Building lost friend buff randomly

Hi, I see strange behavior these days, I see that building lose buff randomly, the issue is more annoying when this happens to expensive buff specially, last week I lost 3 buffs total, 1 steak, 1 basket and 1 snack, so I'm sure this happens, the issue simply that friend buff my building, and after a few minutes or even hours the buff removed from building and no more buffed.

I'm sure 100% this is bug, don't tell me to refresh I do refresh, i see buff exist, I log later I see buff gone, last time I did 4 buffs on 4 buildings, this morning I see 3 buildings still buffed, and 1 lost its buff, all with same time and must end together, all buffed together with same buff, the one what lost its buff was second in order from 4 buffs , the buff still need like 7 hours to end from now.

Before 3 days, i did buff with my friend on 2 of my buildings, after 10 minutes, 1 building lost the buff, the buff not returned back to friend also, its just gone !

I'm watching this behavior from time.

Its a steal, its happens to any kind of buff, cheap or expensive !

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 15.02.16 at 19:02.

World
    Northisle
    I have had it a couple of times with stadium snacks. It seems the buff stops when the person placed goes offline. I mailed support about this so they are aware of it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    are you guys sure that 1 from freinds list isnt just placing stop buffs on "random" buildings?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    are you guys sure that 1 from freinds list isnt just placing stop buffs on "random" buildings?
    stop buffs cannot be placed by friends on your island, they are self-buff only

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Stop buff cannot be placed on friend building, and you will get email for any buff that friend make.

And the buff was active on building for a few minutes, even after refresh, so I'm sure that friend did that buff.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    I have had it a couple of times with stadium snacks. It seems the buff stops when the person placed goes offline. I mailed support about this so they are aware of it.
    Its maybe the case for yesterday but 2 times before the person was still online.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    This has been previously reported here.

Thank you!
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 15.02.16 at 19:03.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    this is happening more often lately about time they found a fix, happens with friends applied buffs but can also happens with self applied rainbows.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    This has been previously reported here.

Thank you!
    Wow about 1 year no fix???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    this is happening more often lately about time they found a fix, happens with friends applied buffs but can also happens with self applied rainbows.
    This is really steal !

World
    Sandycove
    I have made many posts about using external timers and the buffs always come out right...
    however....
    I might have to recant my statements.

For a couple days one of my weaponsmiths hasn't been buffed when I looked and all the others had. They are all in a group and I always do them the same time each day with a 24 hour buff. I thought the first time that I just missed it, but then the 2nd time I really started wondering about it.

I'm watching this much closer now and will try to both confirm that it sometimes happen to me and also to see if I can determine a pattern. In this case it's a steel weaponsmith, and I'm casting the buff and it's a Feast..
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread