Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: suggestions

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    what about more adventures for level 50 players then

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with your suggestions Jolly, some of us would love new real adventures (not buff n click scenarios) more FT would be awesome!
    A mini event once a month would be cool too to keep up interest. Not sure what a crisis quest is as there hasn't been one since i started the game - would love to give it a go though.

World
    Newfoundland
    Id like to see the level limit raised, Iv wanted to see this for along time. I cant see it ever happening thou unfortunately.

everything else you suggest I'm against I'm afraid, There is a decent balance of free gems coming into the game I think, and its far easier than it use to be to gain licence free buildings/gem based gear.

As for content, new content would always be a +1, new adventures with new unique resources/building/reasons to play them, As for more fairy tales, wouldn't half the population skip them due to same old shop items? unless new stuff arrives there too? would be nice. not gonna hold me breath thou

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    @ Phasing - you asked for comments on your ideas, and there are plenty of other comments, but you have criticised nearly all of them because they do not meet your ideals of how the game should be.

I have been level 50 for coming up 2 years and yes the game does get stale sometimes. Its only the waiting between events that causes this imo, but tbh in the summer I have other RL things to do.

I hope BB look at this and take ideas from everybody, not just yours...
    i'm not criticizing anything. i'm just voicing my opinions in response to replies.

World
    Sandycove
    quite happy with the latest changes though... writing the right amount of troops in the window of a gen is a good improvement, time saving... ty

as well as blowing up rocks and mountains... BUT ... why limit the amount of shotfirers and demolition crews we can buy?
    because what you can blow up is already limited anyway... how do I get a chance to finish blowing up everything possible in my island then?
    if you give and take the best, you usually get it

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kabty View Post
    ... why limit the amount of shotfirers and demolition crews we can buy?
    because what you can blow up is already limited anyway...
    It didn't make any sense to me either. It's gems for them (therefore $) so why limit us - can't figure the logic on that one...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread