Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome BB_Celeste

World
    Sandycove

Welcome BB_Celeste

hey,

Just wanted to wish BB_Celeste a Warm Welcome and im sure we'll have some great times !! (hope you'll offer cake and coffee on sandycove too, would love some )
    and also sorry to see another BB_ leave
    BB_Aguton I Wish you all the best and lots of luck in the future

On the future!

-matie
    Last edited by matie2506; 20.05.15 at 15:31.
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

World
    Sandycove
    Welcome BB_Celeste, always nice to see blue in chat, keeps the yellow ones on their toes and behaving, although they are the worse for pinching cake so beware. All the best BB_Aguton, have a nice holiday ( you probably need one ) Good luck in whatever your doing in the future.
    xx Larili
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    welcome BB_Celeste

I do hope you will get the devs off their backsides and make them create a new crisis quest (or anything!) to make this game come alive again after the Easter event. There are a plethora of suggestions on the forum to raise interests, but nothing forthcoming other than the event-resource sink atm.

Its been only a few weeks, but just look at the pages of trade each day and that will tell you the game is entering snooze mode for the best part.

Ignore the warning signs at your peril, but players ARE getting bored..

I wish you well in your new job. but even more so, I wish you will take action in helping a faithful player-base

World
    Sandycove
    Welcome BB_Celeste.

And I hope you look forward to all the positive comments all the players have about everything. We're nothing but a happy bunch
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread