Reply to Thread

Thread: Reverse Engineering

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Reverse Engineering

another cpl of ideas from the brain that brought u, the knackers yard (it's where they slaughter horses) for glue and meat..

new tab on ph, the following are just examples of what could be on that tab:

we could crush horseman statues for some granite maybe, and rip up all those sotv's for a few map frags.
    or... u could have controls for what u want to lose and what u want to gain and for example, trade x amount of statues for a wt or x amount of sotv for an rb.

obviously I think all my ideas are awesome but bb thinks they stink and will never act upon them, so i just made u waste 30 secs of ur life reading this, mwahahaha!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Both have been suggested in the past
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    obviously I think all my ideas are awesome but bb thinks they stink and will never act upon them, so i just made u waste 30 secs of ur life reading this, mwahahaha!!!

LOL !!!

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    These are a few of my favorite suggestions!

Reply to Thread