Reply to Thread

Thread: Production stopped, No storage space

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Production stopped, No storage space

Right now when I run out of storage space and production stops for certain buildings I don't get any visual feedback anywhere on the map..

This seems a bit sad since production stopping for lack of storage is just as damaging as it stopping due to a lack of resources.

The only way to know if there is a problem is to frequently check the storage for everything being produced.

I think buildings that stop producing due to full storage should show an indicator a bit like when there are insufficient supplies.

The bouncing icon could perhaps look slightly different to the normal not enough resources icon.. or it could look the same, either way it would be really useful.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually there is a visual feedback, the animation for the activity stops. However you do need to to be zoomed in close enough to see that, if your zoomed out far enough to get a good visual overview of your island that detail is too small to see. Personally I would like to see a idle "I" instead of the sleeping "Z" to indicate the building is idle due to full stocks.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm. that animation detail is a good point, but it doesn't stand out like when there are not enough resources, every building animation also looks different, and when buffs are applied it is next to impossible to notice it without being zoomed in really close. I'd like to see a bouncy icon that makes it more obvious.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Axecairne View Post
    I'd like to see a bouncy icon that makes it more obvious.
    hehe Like raving rabbids..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    There is an exclamation point (bouncing) when there is no input materials available, I would think something similar for lack of storage wouldn't be that hard - question mark perhaps? Maybe a flashing/bouncing "X"?

If you keep an eye on the economic summary you will see when production is capped for a particular item, but I agree something visual on the map would be a nice touch.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread