Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: [Feedback] Midsummer Night Special

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    BB has done a good thing by no longer allowing event items to be re-used across multiple events but maybe they should also get rid of the ability to use star menu as storage - that would help inject life back into the game.
    That wouldn't make any difference as you can still store in mail.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    BB has done a good thing by no longer allowing event items to be re-used across multiple events but maybe they should also get rid of the ability to use star menu as storage - that would help inject life back into the game.
    you can store buildings. instead of granite and gc in star menu we/i will have frozen, wt, improved silos......

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    That wouldn't make any difference as you can still store in mail.
    BB can put timer for trade in mail and for loot mail, but we can put all in star instead of storehouse. instead to have 1x 400k granite will be a lot 1k and 1,5k granite in star menu

This is not possible to change
    BB don't understand their own game

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    They could just change it that excess can't be accepted/will never go star menu. Expired trade office trades would go to mail if they wont fit and all mails could have expiration time including loot. Unmanaged and expired stuff would just be destroyed.

This is the only game I remember ever seeing having an unlimited storage "exploit" and it's result of the poor core design when they changed the trading system.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    They could just change it that excess can't be accepted/will never go star menu. Expired trade office trades would go to mail if they wont fit and all mails could have expiration time including loot. Unmanaged and expired stuff would just be destroyed.

This is the only game I remember ever seeing having an unlimited storage "exploit" and it's result of the poor core design when they changed the trading system.
    a lot game have very similar things.
    With this again everything will be same, will be a lot buildings, buffs in star menu and zero resources
    only difference will be price, a lot buildings and resources will change price. players still will able to store everything they want.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    a lot game have very similar things.
    With this again everything will be same, will be a lot buildings, buffs in star menu and zero resources
    only difference will be price, a lot buildings and resources will change price. players still will able to store everything they want.
    Similar yes but not in this kind of silly way and design flaw. Either the game have had unlimited cap from the start and balance is done through other ways or the "grace" system will have limited capacity or prevented by ui actions.

Buildings are not that kind of a problem as they are far more limited and require people to use resources or merchant currencies to even get em. There are also limited audience for buildings or expensive buffs and not thousands of people of buying em during events like there are for tools, marble or hardwood for example. Also resources are "unlimited" and mostly passively generated and in balanced economy do not require a thing for upkeep. Some people just idle in the game and produce resources worth of 10-30k coins every week and just push em to star for events.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Similar yes but not in this kind of silly way and design flaw. Either the game have had unlimited cap from the start and balance is done through other ways or the "grace" system will have limited capacity or prevented by ui actions.

Buildings are not that kind of a problem as they are far more limited and require people to use resources or merchant currencies to even get em. There are also limited audience for buildings or expensive buffs and not thousands of people of buying em during events like there are for tools, marble or hardwood for example. Also resources are "unlimited" and mostly passively generated and in balanced economy do not require a thing for upkeep. Some people just idle in the game and produce resources worth of 10-30k coins every week and just push em to star for events.

Instead of putting 500k bs in star menu player will buy buildings or buffs and again they will have something in star menu for event. only price for will be changed, but everything else will be same again will be push for price just with different things.
    also player will have have higher storage capacity.
    for example now for me 500k is enough but if not able to put resource in star menu i will increase my capacity to 1M or more. Can have 1M of bean, beanstalk etc.

player always will be able to prepare thyself for event if they want. last 6-7 or more event i even don't need to buy any event resources. i collected enough for me.
    i putting resources in star menu and never use resources from star menu.

Will be more trade. price will be different, but again after few month everything will be same.
    nothing will be not changed in game only prices. prices is changing all time

World
    Sandycove
    I can see your point fishslice. That would indeed change things.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nothing at all here for the new player,pretty disillusioned tbh.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    • Will Balloons be exchanged as well?
      The Balloons' only purpose was to be donated for a challenge. They have no in-game resource value and will just be deleted.
    Seems like this never happened:

Reply to Thread