Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PvP- I don't want it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes you are right .
    When you are around level 26, you have not cleared your island from bandits yet. And you dont know the game well enough to not build the combat armory and barracks. You just do the quests. But that more or less kills the game for you. It consumes a huge lot of building materials and all your iron. End result is that you hate it even more than you would have done- if the quests waited - say 20 levels.
    It annoyes you to look at the 3 marshall you used a lot of your too few coins to get, not really knowing what they were for. Have used the tutorial expeditions to get the marshalls off my island and back in the star, but I would love to be able to dismiss them.

World
    Newfoundland
    well i was planning to do 5-6 expeditions per week, but as the last one i did decided to give me a locked zone just before i was gonna attack the big boss castle on the 19th July, and since then i've been unable to play regular adventures due to the colony still being active in background, hopefully it will be fixed with maintenance 2nite, and also i will get back my 6 pvp generals. its very doubtful i will be touching expeditions again after this.

suggestion to BB, get stuff already in game fixed before adding more features/bugs, cant wait to see what new errors arrive with the new ali baba and the million bugs adventures, and the new scenarios

Reply to Thread