Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PVP leveling

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

PVP leveling

The pve leveling is good, you are motivated. The economy is developing (new buildings become available). Level up rewards are gold and gems.

PVP less motivated, level up rewards are mostly not much, players are not motivated to level up. PVP expeditions without blocking are not worth the resources going into doing them, they are only worth it if the rewards are granite or titanium, but those are taken away after 1-2 days. If you are lucky, you gain a little profit. And the population is a problem because pve and pvp use the same limit.

Here is a simple solution to be motivated.
    - Every pvp lvl up should give a few gems.
    - Expedition Water Castle should give extra storage capacity and population
    lvl1: + 1000 storage capacity, + 20 population
    lvl2: + 2000 storage capacity, + 40 population
    lvl3: + 3000 storage capacity, + 60 population
    lvl15: + 15000 storage capacity, + 300 population
    Sum at lvl15 (pvp lvl30): 120k storage capacity, 2400 population.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Water Castle should give something. maybe only populations but must give something
    it's ridiculous have water caste only for decorations.

BB must motivated player to play colonies not demotivated
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to pop only not as much as 2400 though thats ridic

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    There is a lot wrong with PVP and this is just 1 of the issues. There is no incentive to do it as the losses are greater than any potential rewards.
    Its full of bugs so there is a risk of losing marshals and troops which are very expensive.
    The 12 hour protection doesn't work so you might get no resources at all from a conquered colony.
    The better rewards for levelling in PVP are every 5 levels, so that's 4 levels of unrewarding content to play through.
    The tiny gains from the 5% extra resources gathered from owned colonies only benefit very active PVP players that are able to hold many colonies.
    The 120 troop marshal for level 30 PVP has very little impact in PVP, and might only be noticable on the the final boss of a map.
    Shared population limits for expeditions and adventures means having armys for both severely limits players.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I would love them to add population and/or storage to the water tower. That's a fantastic idea.

I haven't had a colony taken away within the 12 hour protection period since it was "fixed" a few weeks ago.

I agree that titanium and granite colonies are the most popular and you don't get to keep them for a full week. It would be nice if the protection period was longer.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    First they should fix unclickable camps and other major bugs.

I agree on protection. Make it last more, like 2 days. I wouldnt mind having 0 protection if we would be able to build our own defences, but building them on predetermined spots, that most of the time make no sense... it's just way to easy to conquer colony.

For instance, T3 titanium ore colony defences:

Lost within 1 day ofc :P

Just change something, as it is now, ppl give up fast.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by frenkzmacolo View Post

I agree on protection. Make it last more, like 2 days. I wouldnt mind having 0 protection if we would be able to build our own defences, but building them on predetermined spots, that most of the time make no sense... it's just way to easy to conquer colony.
    Adding any further content to Colony Mode is like building on a foundation of sand until the serious bugs get fixed and the potential effectiveness of player defence enhancements are not hamstrung by ridiculous choices for placement. After that, by all means, let's have some use for the castle beyond a cute decoration. Though 2K+ pop from one building is way too excessive. IMO, it should be a fixed amount per level, say 20 (for a max increase of 300 at level 15).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It is clear that this castle must give something! Population,storage is not a bad idea, but i would like to see something else and new.
    Maybe armory/combat academy speed boost - 1% faster armory/combat academy for each castle level for example.
    Also after castle level 10(or other level) - possibility to produce overdrive and bootcamp buff in the P-house.

But yes - first the bugs in PvP have to be fixed.Adding further content before that is pointless.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by frenkzmacolo View Post

Yeah, completely agreeding, potection should stand more, camps should be free to be placed where we decide

thanks for understanding

and fix those terribles bugs too, btw, please
    “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

― Frank Zappa

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Expedition Water Castle

Id find the castle a lot more use if it wasn't just a decorative item...So how about using it as a population booster too ??

Reply to Thread