World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland

Ok now while the house is cool it poses an number of issues;

1. you have to log in all the time
    2. You will have no control over how you use your explores, as certain quests will require you to send them out.
    3. You will have no control over what adventures you do, as BB will post a quest to do a real darling like SotV.
    4. And this is the big one, you will have to knock out resources needlessly, e.g Pay X number of gold ore or FIND X number of map frags etc.

While this appears to be a good thing, it isn’t only a handful of players i know were able to get the Easter house to level 6, many didn't because they had 20 trained explores or because they did the PvP requirement. I don't want to HAVE to do Pvp just to get the points to upgrade a house....and I sure as hell don't want to have to do it in a certain time frame.

It also does not help low levellers as they don’t have the requirements to upgrade the house past a low level, i.e 3-4, and they can not get help in obtaining more stuff to upgrade it as many of the easter points required you had to do something (i.e find x number of eggs via you expo) so they can not get help from their guild.

What this means is that a low level or any player will end up stuck with a deco item, they can not upgrade and can’t sell.

I don't want BB forcing me to do XY and Z just to upgrade an item, if they allow us to obtian event points in a number of ways and not stupid quests like find X number of this and that, fine but you are given them the green light to control how a player plays and event.

And before Kit says "oh that is because Baah trades at events" I don't nearly ALL my event items come from adventures or searches, I will be fine Others won't be.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 06.07.15 at 23:17.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Newfoundland
    well i think they messed up with the pvp water castle, this could have been a population building, maybe 20-30 population per upgrade, would have made pvp more attractive to ones with little space to build residences on land, maybe 500 or 1000 population when fully upgraded.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post

Ok now while the house is cool it poses an number of issues;

2. You will have no control over how you use your explores, as certain quests will require you to send them out.
    3. You will have no control over what adventures you do, as BB will post a quest to do a real darling like SotV.
    4. And this is the big one, you will have to knock out resources needlessly, e.g Pay X number of gold ore or FIND X number of map frags etc.

While this appears to be a good thing, it isn’t only a handful of players i know were able to get the Easter house to level 6, many didn't because they had 20 trained explores or because they did the PvP requirement. I don't want to HAVE to do Pvp just to get the points to upgrade a house....and I sure as hell don't want to have to do it in a certain time frame.

It also does not help low levellers as they don’t have the requirements to upgrade the house past a low level, i.e 3-4, and they can not get help in obtaining more stuff to upgrade it as many of the easter points required you had to do something (i.e find x number of eggs via you expo) so they can not get help from their guild.

What this means is that a low level or any player will end up stuck with a deco item, they can not upgrade and can’t sell.

I don't want BB forcing me to do XY and Z just to upgrade an item, if they allow us to obtian event points in a number of ways and not stupid quests like find X number of this and that, fine but you are given them the green light to control how a player plays and event.

And before Kit says "oh that is because Baah trades at events" I don't nearly ALL my event items come from adventures or searches, I will be fine Others won't be.
    I've got to disagree about how useless you think the new players think these building is. To a player like me such a building represents less than 0.1% in my pop max, to a new player that increase for the Easter buildings was up to a massive 80% depending on when they started, that's quite some deco.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Sooooo, like every event then? This isn't limited to the easter residence.
    And the easter residence was free to get and had a base pop of 40. For doing absolutely nothing. As Dorotheus points out, for a low lvl player, that is huge. Higher lvl players can then do some or all of the stuff to get it even bigger.
    If you aren't interested in doing the requirements for the upgrades, don't do them. I did what i could and ignored the rest, I am lvl 50 and got my residence to lvl 5. I didn't want to do the pvp stuff to get it to lvl 6. So I didn't, and quite happy with my residence. Most of the achievements were ways of getting eggs for the other items from the event shop anyway.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    population of 40 is huge for lower level players? 100 hwp and 40 marble for a noble with plenty of land to build on begs to differ. i thought the res was a pretty poor implementation.

Reply to Thread