Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PVP xp

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle

PVP xp

When i kill leader camp a i don't get PVP XP for whole sector
    it's that bug or new feature?

i get PVP XP only for killed units not for whole sector.

also is same for other players.

BB this is bug or feature?

EDIT: BB must learn how game works. i will not explain how i know this.
    Last edited by corona88; 03.07.15 at 21:45.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    uff was killing all leader cuz thought it works same as in adv... well when i did optimal way on small colony i got abit over 2k of xp without premium when i killed all camps in small colony i got 3k xp without premium. So thought it work same as on normal adv.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    no it's not same, few more player like you and this bug will never will be fixed

World
    Newfoundland
    same as undead war dogs witch you cant kill with 10 attack units. After attack they just revive and fight again... you have to send 20 units to kill 20 war dogs but other amount not work...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    This is about pvp xp

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    confirmed from other players
    pvp xp is connected with killed units

you don't get pvp xp for whole sector after you kill leader. it's not like in adventures

bug or this should work on this way (only bb can tell us)

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    When testing many expeditions on the test server it appeared to work the same way as adventures, where defeating leader camps cleared a sector and all XP was rewarded for the sector.

Just clearing the fastest route to the boss meant very little XP and valor points were rewarded.

As there is no communication from BB there is no way to know for sure if anything works properly, or when things are changed.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    When testing many expeditions on the test server it appeared to work the same way as adventures, where defeating leader camps cleared a sector and all XP was rewarded for the sector.

Just clearing the fastest route to the boss meant very little XP and valor points were rewarded.

As there is no communication from BB there is no way to know for sure if anything works properly, or when things are changed.
    PVP xp you can test on that way. of course when you kill leaders camp you get more pvp xp because you kill more bandits, but you don't get pvp xp for whole sectors

is same on test server.

now i will explain how you can test.

you have 1 sectors with 3 bandit camps and leader camp.
    1. if you kill all 3 camps camp by camp and than leader you will have max xp.
    2. if you skip all 3 camps and attack only leader xp will be much less and you will get xp only for killed units in leader camps not for whole sectors like in adventures
    3. if you kill 1 camps and skip 2 camp and than kill leader, you will get more pvp xp than in case 2, but still less than in case 1.
    4. if you do block you can block 1 (2 or 3 camps) and attack leader and again you will not get xp as in case 1, but will be higher than in case 2 because you kill some units with blocks

if you get xp for whole sectors after you kill leader you must get same amount xp in every case, but you will get every time different amount xp because pvp xp is calculated only for killed units

for all players, please don't comment anything if you not make proper test

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Lack of battle reports makes it even harder to calculate how many bandits were killed, troops lost, camps blocked etc.

It is possible to test this quite quickly on the test server, by starting an expedition, killing with your different methods for just 1 sector and cancelling the expedition.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    When i kill leader camp a i don't get PVP XP for whole sector
    it's that bug or new feature?

i get PVP XP only for killed units not for whole sector.
    I agree it would make sense to give XP for whole sector in Colonies; as there are no exploiting blocks, free from losses.

I've suggested following changes to "old Battle system"..
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    If BB would also add XP gain for lost troops in won battles, that would make..
    • blocking an alternative instead of the ultimate way
    • losing troops in Epic Raid advs a little less hurtful.
    and by restricting it to won battles, it won't easilly be exploited.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread