Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectibles

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Collectibles

Sometimes annoying, sometimes boring. Almost useless. So, make an option please to select the behaviour of collectibles. Player can select:
    • Don't spawn collectibles on my island at all, I don't want it dirty!
    • Spawn only event collectibles, others are useless!
    • Spawn everything, I like to touch every bit of my island with my mouse because I'm no lifer.

Thanks.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

World
    Sandycove
    Just ignore them if you aren't interested. But I don't see why not collect them - many of the buffs you can make are quite nice, and you can always trade/sell the buffs off so why not?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    to mrfatalerror - Nobody forces you to collect them, it's an optional content of the game. I don't see a reason, why there should be on/off switch

same goes to the masses who don't like the "PVP" - not mandatory. All you miss by not playing it is the 100% of completed achievements points.

I myself don't do either of those two, not that it matter (that's just a info for all the complainers who will react )

result....... BIG -1
    Last edited by JiriTomiczek; 07.07.15 at 16:47. Reason: pressed enter by accident :P

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JiriTomiczek View Post
    BIG -1
    Are you game representative? Do you see some poll? No, so save your funny notes.

This is suggestion. I know I don't have to play PVP and I don't. But collectibles make my island ugly and I would like to see an option to avoid this. That's all. Of course event collectibles can be useful so that's why I suggest more options. Let the game representatives check it and drop it or not. Thanks.
    Milan

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm I will try to reply to your xxx comment as simple as possible, cause I see it needs to be that way.

Are you game representative?
    - no, I am a player and as one, it is my right to post both positive or negative replies to any suggestions that are on forum

Do you see some poll? No, so save your funny notes.
    - No comment, that's plain ridiculous

This is suggestion. I know I don't have to play PVP and I don't. But collectibles make my island ugly and I would like to see an option to avoid this. That's all. Of course event collectibles can be useful so that's why I suggest more options. Let the game representatives check it and drop it or not. Thanks.
    Suggestions are not only for BB, but for players as well, so anyone can voice their opinion. If you can't handle negative comments then it's not my problem.

As the first reply said:
    Just ignore them if you aren't interested. But I don't see why not collect them - many of the buffs you can make are quite nice, and you can always trade/sell the buffs off so why not?
    I dont wonder BB don't show up here often, cause most of it is not worth their time

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I hope you feel better now, lol.
    Milan

Reply to Thread