Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Voucher Codes

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My mail is active, I am active in game, but I never got any mail with codes or presents except for the BB's gifts in game. So for me this is not true, just a joke ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    BB, the right way to solve this, is to send it all who didn't get it in the first round, and you know that.
    Absolutely agree.... You can't "share" gems, and even if you could would you? Not likely.

If it was a bug in the mailing system, BB should at least try to even the situation out. They messed up, so why should some players gain unfair advantage over others because of their mistake?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    so BB when we will get our mail? ;p

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    sounds just like a case of discrimination against regular players, fix it up an stop being pathetic over it..give to all active players as a thank you for supporting your game

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I assume the gift is recompense for a non summer event. 5 rabbit charms, 5 training overtime and 500 gems. Or it could be a Thank you for the loyal player base? A lot of older players I know have received the gift but newer players haven't. Everyone who has received the gift was an active player too.
    Very odd.
    Last edited by MutantKid; 11.07.15 at 11:24. Reason: more info

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    States that "In the upcoming weeks you’ll be given a one-time chance to swap your event resources for tokens...", but sent out halfway through the event that no longer has weeks left to run.

Supposed to be for inactive players only... and many active players have received it by mistake... and it seems like a good portion of players that could really use the gems to actually participate in the event have not received the mail, nor were ever intended to.

Is there anything about this newsletter that BlueByte managed to get right?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have been playing for well over a year now and haven't received this email, it is really unfair that some players have received this and others haven't.

World
    Northisle
    I saw the email and ignored it - it said 'you haven't been online for a while' and I'm on every day, so figured it was a marketing mistake. I also always seem to get the .net codes instead of .com despite changing my region to UK umpteen times in my ubisoft profile, so figured it was for the wrong server again, but that's a different issue...
    Glad I came on to check the forums, or I'd have overlooked the code completely, but not sure how I share out 10 buffs and 500 gems amongst my friends / guild, especially as there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to who received the code and who didn't...!

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, something is indeed messed up.
    My wife and I both got in-game mail with the bonuses the first day of the event.
    My friend (who I see every week and who plays every day without fail) did not get anything - in-game or otherwise. And he wouldn't miss such a thing, I'm sure.

Totally messed up it appears
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Yeah, something is indeed messed up.
    My wife and I both got in-game mail with the bonuses the first day of the event.
    My friend (who I see every week and who plays every day without fail) did not get anything - in-game or otherwise. And he wouldn't miss such a thing, I'm sure.

Totally messed up it appears
    Not just appears but admitted.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread