Reply to Thread

Thread: game doesn't load anymore

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

game doesn't load anymore

Hi,
    i was playing the entire day untill a moment the TSO freezed. Since then i am not able to play anymore. After clearing cache, and reloading the page, i only get these errors in Firefox. My firefox is just updated. So it could be the update with more security for flash settings. So anyone else has this problem? Via Chrome it still works...although i don't like chrome...

Security wrapper denied access to property _gaUserPrefs on privileged Javascript object. Support for exposing privileged objects to untrusted content via __exposedProps__ is being gradually removed - use WebIDL bindings or Components.utils.cloneInto instead. Note that only the first denied property access from a given global object will be reported. analytics.js:4:0
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] sdk.js
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] tr
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] tr
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] ping
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] permissions
    This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] permissions

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got it working again, with the refresh firefox option...but these messages stay...it doesn't look healthy...or very secure

Reply to Thread