Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Master of Defense so its useless general after all?

World
    Newfoundland

Master of Defense so its useless general after all?

Well its already 3 month when we saw this general and most of us spent very expensive eggs to get it. Maybe some one payed gems for it. Till today i didn't saw any guide witch use this general only way to use it is do LS kill as we have all other generals to do that... So was this general fail or not answer me?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I use it for blocking on BK, RB and Outlaws - I'd probably use it for more if I did many others or had the time to work out more blocks on different adventures.

The big advantage for blocking with him is that you can be ready to finish 15mins earlier.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    Till today i didn't saw any guide witch use this general....
    With respect, you can't have been looking very hard, because this guide has been on page 1 of the Adventure Guides Forum for the past three months.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    With respect, you can't have been looking very hard, because this guide has been on page 1 of the Adventure Guides Forum for the past three months.
    Well i usually play FT and RB BN RTTBN and some other but BK didint play for a while... Guess was waiting for some guides on these maps

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use the MoD in RB, BN and BK. In horseback the MoD is far greater at blocking than Tavern generals. In fact on most adventures now I use the MoD in one way or another.

World
    Sandycove
    The MoD doesn't fight as a 'fast' general? I thought only tavern generals were good for blocks...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    The MoD doesn't fight as a 'fast' general? I thought only tavern generals were good for blocks...
    The MOD does fight fast, but usually you can extend his battles for many more rounds than normal. It is hugely variable though, so he must be handled with care!

World
    Newfoundland
    want to see some guides for SLT or RB can some one give any link here ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't used him on SLT yet, but my feeling is that as you need 4 slow gens for the very first block (well, the way I do it) then even having 2 MODS wouldn't save you any time there - so I haven't prioritised working the blocks out. As you already have slow gens there after that one, then I don't see the benefit in using him outweighs the potential risk.

With RB, if I use him I have to kill an additional camp, and I don't know if the extra 100R is worth saving the 15mins, so I haven't bothered to write it up in a coherent way.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsie View Post
    I haven't used him on SLT yet, but my feeling is that as you need 4 slow gens for the very first block (well, the way I do it) then even having 2 MODS wouldn't save you any time there - so I haven't prioritised working the blocks out. As you already have slow gens there after that one, then I don't see the benefit in using him outweighs the potential risk.

With RB, if I use him I have to kill an additional camp, and I don't know if the extra 100R is worth saving the 15mins, so I haven't bothered to write it up in a coherent way.
    I hope that there is possible not kill few camps cuz there is many camps witch you have to kill till you reach leader only on first attack is blocking all sector. The rest sector you first have to kill one or two camps even three in middle road then you can do one or two blocks and kill leader.

Reply to Thread