Reply to Thread

Thread: server time

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

server time

I think it is good to have server time shown somewhere on our screen. Sometimes I have difficulty to make an appointment to swap ls or to do co-op adventure because of time difference. (or we already have it but I just dont realize yet?)

World
    Sandycove
    +5

I was just thinking about that this morning in fact. Being in New Zealand and past the dateline compared to most it's real hard for me to keep track of things related to time/date. I think there is plenty of room on the screen to put a small date/time maybe like this (from another game which will remain unnamed)

And if it's already there I've completely missed it and would like to know where.
    Attached Images
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    In the meantime you could use a worldclock. It has a popup window button on top right corner that opens the clock in a small browser window that you can move around your screen and maybe even force to be on top all the time (depends on your operating system and desktop environment)

Please do not post external links on the forum
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 16.07.15 at 16:32.

Reply to Thread