Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Storm Recovery Scenario

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    please don't give us another scenario, its hard enough trying to find the ones we have got, at least i will be here for about 10 more years trying to complete the achievements

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Scenarios were meant to be an economical replacement for military adventures. In adventures we trade low tier mats (time, bronze swords, brew, bread, sometimes iron and steel swords) for high tier mats and xp. I guess scenatios should follow the same way, but:
    * we cannot run military adventure and economical scenarios at the same time,
    * a lot of unneeded clickfest,
    * rewards are poor.

A few ideas to fix:
    * allow the players to run an adventure and a scenario simultaneously (they don't collide with each other, it is up to player's economy to handle both),
    * add production window at scenario island (so that we don't need to retrurn to provision house after every quest),
    * add varied production options (so that I can choose if I want to spent 100 saltpepper or 10000 something else),
    * make them more significant burden for low level mats in exchange for a high level mats (for instance: after completion the scenario map offers X exotic wood per 12 hours, but drains from main island 50X (hardwood + marble + tools) per 12h, lasts until end of scenario).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Only reason I can find to do the scenarios is for achievements. And as this is a game it is a very poor reason.

1) They are boring.
    2) They involves a lot of clicking and going back and forth between home island and scenario. Not my favourite way to spent time.
    3) They are bugged ( some of the interface sometimes turns up on home island when you leave scenario.)
    4) They are too hard to find, and too expensive even the one we soon can get in Guild shop, too high a prize compared to what you have out of it.
    5) If you want to finish the achievements you have to so a huge lot of them, and that is not really worth the time and trouble.
    6) The loot you get from doing them is not really worth even to mention.

For all of the above reason, I suggest that you rethink the whole concept, if you cant find a better way, please just dig them down in a desert somewhere together with the pvp, or sent them to the dark side of the moon.

Dont use any more time making more of them in the meantime. Use your apparently too little human resources to make us some nice new adventures instead.

World
    Newfoundland
    allow the players to run an adventure and a scenario simultaneously (they don't collide with each other, it is up to player's economy to handle both),
    I asked Ravel this and was told to post it on the forum and if enough ppl agreed then it might happen.

Not many people do Scenarios, and those that do only do the little ones so they can't understand why you would want to run an adventure at the same time.

here is the thread

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-and-Adventure
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Alchemist

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    it's a mill to blow the storm clouds away

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a wind powered fog horn.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    Not many people do Scenarios, and those that do only do the little ones so they can't understand why you would want to run an adventure at the same time.
    I would do them, if I actually found any, drop rate is lower than VLT and Nords adventures with my explorers

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Not enough mushrooms to build buff..2 short on my scenario

World
    Sandycove
    Please - no more silly buff scenarios, no more pvp - give us some new REAL adventures!!!

Reply to Thread