Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WT and RB i see problem here...

World
    Newfoundland
    I can still remember my first WT that I got from ~10th DB I made. was about lvl40 then and the 10k granite I got for it were an amazing speed up.
    You all need to do more RBs, then WT price will go down :P

World
    Newfoundland
    I see 1 problem. witch tower price. it makes no sense.
    compare to mag res: price ~165k coins
    165k/4/1.25= 33k coins is what it should cost. stop paying silly money for it

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    I see 1 problem. witch tower price. it makes no sense.
    compare to mag res: price ~165k coins
    165k/4/1.25= 33k coins is what it should cost. stop paying silly money for it
    I totally agree with you.. When price was 30-40k it wasnt that big deal but now i really dont understand. FM price go up just because its very rare these days more players start play but less FM on players so thats why price growing. But WT the income these past 8 month was so big and price just grow no logic...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    I totally agree with you.. When price was 30-40k it wasnt that big deal but now i really dont understand. FM price go up just because its very rare these days more players start play but less FM on players so thats why price growing. But WT the income these past 8 month was so big and price just grow no logic...
    Maybe TSO player base has an increase of witches..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    As long as I have been playing the WT was obtainable from DB and no-one commented then. The reason being that before the arrival of MMAs it cost 1k cavalry to kill DB off so it was played only by a few of us. Now that the WT drops in RB - which seems to be the only adventure a lot do - it is a possible issue. Add to this that killing off a DB now involves hardly any losses then the issue is added to further. Hence why the drop rate for WT was nerfed so far as to make DB no worth doing. Guess I'll just have to join the repetitious 'wts rb ls 1600gc rtf' brigade who dominate trade chat. Or maybe BB will be brave enough to remove the lootspots from RB so people play more of the game?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    players pay 3k gc for DB ls and 1600gc for RB ls. loot is very similar. so you can blame bb for prices. this is only one example

more wt in game is good thing not bad. also this is very good thing for new players. when they got first wt in loot they solve all the finances problem. they have enough gc for everything
    BB don't understand their own game

Reply to Thread