Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mines bugged after last maint.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Had Jolly find 2 iron mines today at same time . Could build one mine but not the other had to log out then back in then was allowed to build other iron mine

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the reports! It was thanks to your comments we were able to figure out the issue is now happening when the "Two Marble in One" and "Two Iron in One" skills are activated. Now it is only present on the 2nd deposit found by a geologist using the skills above.

World
    Sandycove
    I've seen the same problem with the two-in-one skill on iron mines. On two occasions the 2nd mine shows up but nothing shows on mouse-over and you can't build on it until refreshing or leaving the island and returning.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    I am still unable to build a mine when I find a new deposit without refreshing first!

World
    Sandycove
    This should be fixed soon (so I've heard). If it helps, going to a friends island then coming back seems to take care of it too (and it's faster than a full refresh). Hope that helps.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Iron Mines found using "2 in 1" skill have wrong image

If you have an iron mine is found as a second mine with an explorer with "2 in 1" skill, it still shows as exhausted. Sometimes doing a refresh or visiting a friends island will fix it, but sometimes it will then show as exhausted but has resource. Anyone else seeing this?

World
    Sandycove
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...t-maint./page3

Quite a few, yes. I also had my first three jollies yesterday find iron but the onscreen message and news reports said they hadn't as `I had too many deposits in the claimed sectors' ( All bar one was depleted ) However this seemed to be a one off as all the rest of their searches came back with both the deposits and the correct message.

Threads merged - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 03.08.15 at 05:01.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Northisle
    This issue is still continuing even after recent maintenance. Can we have something done about it please.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by C__C View Post
    This issue is still continuing even after recent maintenance. Can we have something done about it please.

Maintenance is not the same as deployment. Bugs are fixed during deployments and deployments do happen during the maintenance time slot, but please don't expect deployments every maintenance.

Best way to figure out if a maintenance will be used to deploy a new version is to check the maintenance post. A link to the corresponding Change Log will be linked at the bottom of the post if we are getting a new version and you can read all about the bug fixes 1 week in advance.

That being said, this will be fixed with the next game version. Change Log will become available soon.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is serius and happen to me also. must send 2 times the geologist for tha fake ironmine and marble deposit

Reply to Thread