Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [TGoM] The Ghosts of Mistwood are recruiting

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Recruiting active, friendly players who want to learn fast!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Could you chat with me please. I have quite a bit of experience level 40. Also help grandson on his island. Thanks Doug

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Another great Event with many players helped.
    Now we begin the guild giveaway/ competition for the extra building deeds we got!

We are looking for relaxed, chatty, sociable players who want to learn the game mechanics and progress well.

Send a mail to Maryam1, I always like to talk to people first to see if we are what you are looking for!

World
    Sandycove
    Hi you all! TGoM is a great guild, we help each other to level and with other things. We are a chatty lil bunch you will love! We do competitions and even help each other during these competitions. When i started to play TSO i didn't know doodly squat about it. Thanks to the patients of this guild i grow every day and learned so much. If you are above age 18. min. lvl 17 and in search of a great Guild? You found one!! Just contact maryam1

See you soon!!
    Last edited by Cadian; 31.01.18 at 12:23.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    New or more experienced player I think this is a really good guild. I played a few weeks on my own, and was chatting with Mary in the global and help chat every so often. Got a lot of really good advice, so when the time came to join a guild this was an easy choice. The only regret is not joining up sooner. The guild has a nice mix of old hands, people in the mid-level and newer players. There is help getting started, always someone to ask, and people do hang out in guild chat. The guild also runs frequent events internally so there is something happening for everyone. (This turned really boring, didn’t it? Here is the thing; we have fun. And this is a game, so that is the most important thing, right? So contact maryam1 and see if this couldn’t suit you too.)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    We are recruiting active chatty players who are looking for a guild where there is lots of help and advice from the start.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi recruiting now! Active players who want lots of help and advice, willing to play cooperatively are more than welcome. Contact Maryam1 to chat to us!

Guild competitions
    Our own guild forum
    Free lootspots

World
    Sandycove
    Anyone looking for a guild? Come and join a wonderful amazing guild, get to know everyone and just be yourself, Looking Forward to seeing you over here
    Last edited by Kat-Zillaa; 01.12.18 at 19:06.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Secret Elf now underway! A bit of yuletide fun. Come and join us.

World
    Sandycove
    Come and join us have fun and be yourself
    Last edited by Kat-Zillaa; 29.12.18 at 20:13.

Reply to Thread