Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] Ali Baba Epic Raids

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    The loot currently awarded by the epic raids on the test server is just a place holder. These are not the final rewards and changes will be made in the loot before live deployment.
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    * * New adventures and scenario's .... will be easier to do with the new military units
    So, if the rewards are place holders and new units designed to make them easier are not yet available...

...there's not really much left to leave any meaningful feedback on at this point. /thread
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 10.08.15 at 17:11.

World
    Northisle
    Well spoken Ozzy. Now only time will tell

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 - what is the point of the testing ???

I dont really see the point in more different kind of troops - Already have too many with 2 kinds of troops if you want to do pvp. I cant think of any good reason why this makes the game more fun.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    +1 - what is the point of the testing ???

I dont really see the point in more different kind of troops - Already have too many with 2 kinds of troops if you want to do pvp. I cant think of any good reason why this makes the game more fun.
    They are not a different kind of troop, they are new types of troops which can only be used on adventures available to players of level 50 and above in addition to the regular troops we have now.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    They are not a different kind of troop, they are new types of troops which can only be used on adventures available to players of level 50 and above in addition to the regular troops we have now.
    Yes I understand that - but it makes no difference . This is not an improvement it just muddles the game. It should be possible to make nice new adventures with new challenges without having introducing more different types of troops.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes I understand that - but it makes no difference . This is not an improvement it just muddles the game. It should be possible to make nice new adventures with new challenges without having introducing more different types of troops.
    then don't do them and keep playing the way you play now.
    A lot of us look forward to all the new things, even with all the bugs we know will arise.
    We have been level 50 for ages, the fun we will have to *compete* again, find new islands, build new buildings, set up a new economy. It will keep us busy and enjoy the game again in a way we have missed.
    You have been playing for 8 months now and all you do is be negative about the upcoming changes, that's too bad

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    then don't do them and keep playing the way you play now.
    A lot of us look forward to all the new things, even with all the bugs we know will arise.
    We have been level 50 for ages, the fun we will have to *compete* again, find new islands, build new buildings, set up a new economy. It will keep us busy and enjoy the game again in a way we have missed.
    You have been playing for 8 months now and all you do is be negative about the upcoming changes, that's too bad
    I look forward to new things. But if I wanted to play an new game, there are tons of them out there. The basic concept of this game is good and strong enough to be able to hold new challenging adventures without putting new games in the existing one.
    I cant see how advs gets more exiting because enemies have a huge amount of hp that needs new kind of troops to be killed. The game experience is exactly the same as killing an enemy with less hp with existing troops.

A completely different topic is that I dont think my patience is big enough to wait 1 - 2 year for these new adventures to actually work. With the speed in fixing bugs I have seen so far in this game, it will take that long for a new game in the game with new adventures, levels etc. to work

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I look forward to new things. But if I wanted to play an new game, there are tons of them out there. The basic concept of this game is good and strong enough to be able to hold new challenging adventures without putting new games in the existing one.
    I cant see how advs gets more exiting because enemies have a huge amount of hp that needs new kind of troops to be killed. The game experience is exactly the same as killing an enemy with less hp with existing troops.

A completely different topic is that I dont think my patience is big enough to wait 1 - 2 year for these new adventures to actually work. With the speed in fixing bugs I have seen so far in this game, it will take that long for a new game in the game with new adventures, levels etc. to work
    I think you are missing something trivial, mate. This is a strategy game. Adventures are only some kind or reward for your ability to build an island capable to sustain doing those adventures. Hence harder adventures, means more effort to improve your island. This is not a military game.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

i remember all the negativity when the FT were introduced, what fool would lose 5k troops for 1 adventure ? For some silly beans ?? And build a worthless castle, that's too big for the island ??
    In the end ? They are too easy, you can squeeze a bunch in a 1 day premium, get a huge amount of beans and fill your island with residences and gold towers. The End.

Simply ad new adventures to the game would, eventually, give the same result. The become repetitive

Add complete new content to the game, with new islands, new troops, new resources THAT will keep people busy.

When i first saw the losses my mouth fell open. But hey, it's a challenge.
    I saw the pictures in the guess what topic. OMG BB don't you dare to introduce an better cannon forge while i just wasted granite for upgrades and where do you think i have to put that monster ??!! But hey, it's a challenge again

There's no need to take down the entire economy from lvl 50-
    Use the new islands to build up a settlement for the new adventures. Residences, new buildings.
    Yes it looks like a complete new game, but not a different gameplay, the basics are the same

Patience is a virtue and the bugs, well... there are still some from 3 years ago. What would this game be without bugs

Reply to Thread