Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PVP efficiency

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cannot blame you Ravel - but you should dig in to that strange logic the germans has invented for PvP XP - and ranking lists. Too many creative guys, and not enough guys to fix the problems.

Lately - the bugs has just gone worse on expedition islands (Large/Huge tier 3). A marshall that jump from a camp to one he could not be intecepted by. That is a downer - and we also gets repeat-repeat-repeat on map boss now. Conclusion is - BB is breaking more than they are fixing on exp. islands, at the moment.

In that order - we really just laugh at anything new stuff (storm recovery scenario and Ali Baba). We=the players. Earn our trust back - now.

When the guys that do expedition islands - we're not that many - can tell the rest of the community, that the bugs are fixed - more might feel like trying.

I am truely amazed that a lot of the bugs on expedition islands are still there. And it is for certain - I am done wasting my time on support - they are totally clueless on colonies/expedition islands/PvP....hmm...that was all the terms used, right?

Personally - I take the bugs on expedition islands as....collateral damage, in order to keep the frustrations away. But I do wish for more logic.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampHen View Post
    This is speculation, but I have wondered if it has to do with "efficiently" killing off whole sectors by killing the leader. You maximise the number of defeated units when you kill off the leader of a sector, even if you don't get the XP for the units defeated that way.
    If you don't know, that not means to someone else don't know
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    PvP efficiency is a fraction obtained by dividing the number of defeated units by the number of lost units.

E.g.
    You defeated 100 units and you are so awesome that you only lost 5 units in the process?
    PvP efficiency is 100/5, so 20.

Can't explain it better than that, guys.
    Do camps that are deleted by removing their leaders count in the efficiency calculation? That is to say: If I remove a leader, removing 4 other camps in the process, will the efficiency calculation act like I killed all the camps, or just the leaders?

I'm asking because for XP, colonies only award points for camps you actually kill, not the ones that are removed when the leader disappears (unlike adventures) - so the behaviour isn't entirely clear to me.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Newfoundland
    I can explain how you get EFF this high i did july with 5,3eff and 100k units killed it means a lot colonies done and its my avr eff but not best what i could do cuz start wasn't that well. So eff counts as you know 100 killed with 20 loose to get eff 5. To do that you just need kill sector leaders and boss the rest camps counts as killed too, for eff but it doesnt count for XP. So there is to ways how to play PVP to play for EFF or for XP you decide yourself. So most player who have high eff they look for, most time small colonies witch they finish with lets say 1-3 camps killed. The rest they just block and use all medic pack. In end they have just one alive general with all medic pack used. As for Tip i offer try to kill boss first then you can go around and kill the rest leaders from back sometimes without even block.
    And for those who want to get water castle first kill as much units as you can and dont care about EFF
    Last edited by ViliusV; 07.08.15 at 11:02.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    I can explain how you get EFF this high i did july with 5,3eff and 100k units killed it means a lot colonies done and its my avr eff but not best what i could do cuz start wasn't that well. So eff counts as you know 100 killed with 20 loose to get eff 5. To do that you just need kill sector leaders and boss the rest camps counts as killed too, for eff but it doesnt count for XP. So there is to ways how to play PVP to play for EFF or for XP you decide yourself. So most player who have high eff they look for, most time small colonies witch they finish with lets say 1-3 camps killed. The rest they just block and use all medic pack. In end they have just one alive general with all medic pack used. As for Tip i offer try to kill boss first then you can go around and kill the rest leaders from back sometimes without even block.
    And for those who want to get water castle first kill as much units as you can and dont care about EFF
    Interesting

Reply to Thread