Reply to Thread

Thread: Colony Attacks Bug (includes video)

World
    Newfoundland

Colony Attacks Bug (includes video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS9bfosI4uQ

I sent two attacks on a colony I was doing. Both attacks reached their destination correctly, and in the order provided by the game. Then halfway through, one general jumps over to the other general's camp, and acts like he's been fighting that one all along.

This cost me a few troops, though nothing crippling. However, it's a bit of an issue that the camp ordering the game gives me apparently cannot be trusted.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey BB, how about a response on this one? Having since played a colony with the same island and camp layout, I can confirm that this bug is easily reproducible. It would be just dandy if you went and did something about it. Or at least confirm that you're aware of it, and are working on it.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    Hey BB, how about a response on this one? Having since played a colony with the same island and camp layout, I can confirm that this bug is easily reproducible. It would be just dandy if you went and did something about it. Or at least confirm that you're aware of it, and are working on it.
    I am not personally familiar with this issue, so please send in a ticket to support and I am sure they will respond. Please offer as much info as possible in order to make sure the issue can be reproduced.

World
    Newfoundland
    It's not the only bug there. That's why I don't play expeditions. Once sent ticket to support, but the answer was that they were testing it all day and couldn't reproduce that issue. It was when doing a triple block, I couldn't switch troops at the leader camp during fight (happened many times to me and you can figure out the outcome of the fights - had to cancel the expedition)

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-L View Post
    It's not the only bug there. That's why I don't play expeditions. Once sent ticket to support, but the answer was that they were testing it all day and couldn't reproduce that issue. It was when doing a triple block, I couldn't switch troops at the leader camp during fight (happened many times to me and you can figure out the outcome of the fights - had to cancel the expedition)
    yes, that happens when one of the blocked camps is too close to the main attack. I have had it a couple of times, it's very annoying

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had same issues.
    1) Can't switch troops at the leader camp during fight...
    2) Generals correctly reached their atack camps, started atack and after while jumped to another camp...

It's very annoying to play colonnies with this bugs :-/

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Again. Can't switch my atack units while atack (see Attachments) -> I lost battle (units ang general) -> Had to cancel this Colony...
    Please, fix this stupid bug!!!
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread