Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Is anyone working on the Alibaba adventures using existing troops?
    I assume that will be the way that many players may level up in the first 1/2 dozen levels or so. I'm interested in seeing what the guides may look like as they could give a view on what higher level troops to start building and investing in now.
    New adventures are locked until level 56 and test server forum has different old troop attempts from the time the advs were added before the level pack announcement.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    it is possible, but not every day. For 5 FT you need 12 hours or more, if you have 12 hours for playing settlers. why playing FT's when you can in 12 hours finish 10-12 SA?

10-12 SA you can play every day is not problem to make units.

Ft's have bad loses xp ratio, also they don't giving you more xp for less time.

best is SA, after SA nords and BK
    it was simply a test and a way to gain some beans
    got to keep yourself busy

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Is anyone working on the Alibaba adventures using existing troops?
    I assume that will be the way that many players may level up in the first 1/2 dozen levels or so. I'm interested in seeing what the guides may look like as they could give a view on what higher level troops to start building and investing in now.
    you will able to play new adventures with new units. not worth to use exist units. same is for celreaing home island. clean only first sector with exist units to have space for new buildings (if you need space or don't want pay gems for new sector).
    from treasure searches you will get enough to build new units.
    depends on your number of explorer on how fast you can go from lvl 54 to 56, maybe you will need to use x4 buffs.
    adveture loot give you more resource than you spend on units
    BB don't understand their own game

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    i tried it a few weeks ago, see if it was possible. Make sure you have the needed lb ready and a large amount of bowmen. Only rebuild rec... I was simply saying, to Rosee, doing 5 FT is possible
    Figured as much.
    Personally I find doing 3 FT in a row a bit arduous and that is after sitting one rtf and fully training troops for the second before going prem.

Just need to find the last 5 million xp worth of SA now and I am set for the path to 56...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cheers for the replies Mannerheim and corona88. Seems a shame that we have do do the first 6 levels with normal adventures but still should be fun.
    I assume that the FairyTale adventures will drop XP again at L50+ rather than the extra bean slot they currently provide.

World
    Sandycove
    Have been reading this thread with interest and have a couple of questions/points:

1. For anyone who has completed an Ali Baba adv - what's the loot drop actually like? is it as good as promised?

2. Seeing as we seem to be resigned to losing star coins (and therefore easy access to nukes) does anyone else think that either BB should make MSE % drops higher from SE loot or make nukes one of the loot drops for FT/Ali Baba adv? Whilst we're at it could we also make the rarity drops % better - I've lost count of the number of SEs I've done without either an Angel Gate or MSE.

3. Given that we're going to have to maintain at least 2 armies (one regular one and another for the new adventures (I don't count PvP as a proper part of TSO)) can anyone tell me if having population on the new islands contributes to the overall total? I am slightly confused by the stores concept still.

4. And finally ... any word on whether BB be making more building licenses available?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit1 View Post
    1. For anyone who has completed an Ali Baba adv - what's the loot drop actually like? is it as good as promised?
    The test server loots were often filled with placeholder fish... this tsotesting thread shows some sample loots though

2. Seeing as we seem to be resigned to losing star coins (and therefore easy access to nukes) does anyone else think that either BB should make MSE % drops higher from SE loot or make nukes one of the loot drops for FT/Ali Baba adv? Whilst we're at it could we also make the rarity drops % better - I've lost count of the number of SEs I've done without either an Angel Gate or MSE.
    Star coins remain (in quests, the new advs and new buff adventures).
    Star coin shop remains.

3. Given that we're going to have to maintain at least 2 armies (one regular one and another for the new adventures (I don't count PvP as a proper part of TSO)) can anyone tell me if having population on the new islands contributes to the overall total? I am slightly confused by the stores concept still.
    Anything built on archipelago or main island contributes to the economy as a whole...
    storehouses are effectively trans-dimensional portals, a settler can put stuff in one and take it from a different one... note though, a forester (for example) built on the archipelago would not be able to walk to a tree-stump located on the island (obviously not clever enough to use the trans-dimensional portals)
    The new stores are weirdly, a store that a settler/builder does not have to walk to to build... so you can build the first one even though you cannot walk to the archipelago. Once one is built, settlers/marshals/builders can trans-dimensionally-teleport to it.
    You can build an elite store, build an improved store in same sector and then demolish the elite store btw... just first build per sector has to be elite store... this will undoubtedly confuse people

4. And finally ... any word on whether BB be making more building licenses available?
    Each sector of the archipelago awards ten new licences

World
    Newfoundland
    With this update all buffing and each day sending my geologist will make me mad im sure about it ....

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit1 View Post

Just want to clarify... and this is in no way final but on test so far each new sector gives only 3 new licences, not 10 like the ones on main island gave. BUT there are more licencs now that you can buy with Beanstalks, if i remmeber right now you can buy a total of 7 packs of 5 licences each (35 licences). So basically they added 20 more new licences for beanstalks (we could get 15 previously). And also i think we can get some more licence packs for gems too.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Just want to clarify... and this is in no way final but on test so far each new sector gives only 3 new licences, not 10 like the ones on main island gave. BUT there are more licencs now that you can buy with Beanstalks, if i remmeber right now you can buy a total of 7 packs of 5 licences each (35 licences). So basically they added 20 more new licences for beanstalks (we could get 15 previously). And also i think we can get some more licence packs for gems too.
    You get 10 from the sector bosses in loot mail

Reply to Thread