Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny3636 View Post
    anything New to the game is always welcome
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post

more level only more problem
    unless they link the new levels to just the Ali Baba with special FT xp that gets you to L75.... just thinking out loud
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 06.08.15 at 18:15.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Bring it on!!!!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    unless they link the new levels to just the Ali Baba with special FT xp that gets you to L75.... just thinking out loud
    i have solutions
    Unit lvl 50 we getting xp, after lvl 50 star coins or bean(if you play FT) and new lvl you can buy in shop for star coins
    for example for lvl 51 we need 800 000XP. 800 000 xp = 8000 star coins
    you can buy lvl 51 for 8K star coins, lvl 52 for 10K star coins if we need 1M for lvl 52 etc

maybe not best solution, but star coins and epic items still will be available for us, and we will able to go on new level if we want and if BB add good things for new levels (building, new productions chain, maybe new units etc)
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Sandycove
    As my favorite character would say....

fascinating...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Whatever it is, knowing BB it will be disappointing.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Northisle
    Corona i bet they will not stop givig star coins... OR if so maybe the stuff we can get with coins... can be bought with something else like beans or grout... lets hope for something good for a change... And this is coming from someone that is a pessimist regarding this game... lol but i'm hopefull...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fabulous Idea New levels are badly needed as are new islands. But permanent Islands. Even if we had to build a bridge to them . accumulating parts from adventures or in-game challenges. Well done bb on making some progression

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Will be a fairly tough slog to get to level 75 if level 49 - 50 was anything to go by. It will also introduce xp again instead of star coins which makes sense I guess. The new tougher epic adv's could be easily played with loads of epic buffs (catapults, arrow etc) which will be limited to buy when star coins are removed for xp again.
    Good move.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm - not ery keen that I have to find a new game allready. Only been here since december. Started because my old game that I played 5 years was getting boring and nothing new worth mentioning happened.

Not sure what I think of new levels. It can be a good thing or make no change at all. When we reach max level we are right where we started.

If the only way to get more exp and advance in game, then it is time for a change for me. I like a game that I play every day. I like to do adventures, but I need new ones now.
    The way the new Alibaba is right now,- settlers will be reduced to one ali baba every 3- 4- 5 month or so - rest of time spent on getting enough titan and waiting for elites to be made in barracks.

I am not at all convinced that BB has a plan. I would like them to be much more visible in this forum, and better at giving information. I am tired of guessing contest where bits of information is revealed and no one is really listening to what players want. It seems to me that they have all ready decided what they are doing no matter what we say. Maybe I am wrong, but that is the impression I get. More information and better feedback would maybe change my mind on that.

Reply to Thread