Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Hmm - not ery keen that I have to find a new game allready. Only been here since december. Started because my old game that I played 5 years was getting boring and nothing new worth mentioning happened.

Not sure what I think of new levels. It can be a good thing or make no change at all. When we reach max level we are right where we started.

If the only way to get more exp and advance in game, then it is time for a change for me. I like a game that I play every day. I like to do adventures, but I need new ones now.

you make no sensee.
    Bored of the adventures here after 8 months and you quit your old game after 5 years because nothing new happened ??? Then don''t like it we get new content finally ??
    Stay at level 50 for 3 years. Get your island in shape. Then work to lvl 75.
    See how fast you welcome new levels

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    So BB announces new levels, more island space, new adventures, new units and other things to add the existing recently created 30 levels of PVP not to mention that it takes a long time to make a level 6 island and there's still people saying there's nothing to play for / no way to advance...

New levels, new high level adventures and new island space is EXACTLY what this game has needed for a while. It is finally coming, well done BB.

World
    Newfoundland
    New stuff!
    *does happy dance*

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    you make no sensee.
    Bored of the adventures here after 8 months and you quit your old game after 5 years because nothing new happened ??? Then don''t like it we get new content finally ??
    Stay at level 50 for 3 years. Get your island in shape. Then work to lvl 75.
    See how fast you welcome new levels
    I talk from experience. My old game added new levels twice, but pretty fast we were just back where we started. It is nice to have new content and new stuff to do, if it is new levels or that we keep getting new adventures all the time ( I think I would prefer that).
    But if the new adventure going to be like the alibaba is right now on test server, then never mind, I dont have the patience to have to prepare several month just to do one adventure.

World
    Newfoundland
    This game becoming endless i guess after some years i can leave my account as legacy for my grandchildren

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea of more levels but we need new troops, buildings, adventures etc. otherwise more levels with higher losses is going to be for a minority only.
    Just as the progress to level 50 unlocked new troops and buildings and allowed us to reduce losses doing the adventures available already, we would need a way to reduce losses further. Something to play for and work towards.

Just like the fairy tale adventures allowed us to earn beans and buy the major general, we should get more things in the shop with level 51+ requirements to buy.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I like the idea of more levels but we need new troops, buildings, adventures etc. otherwise more levels with higher losses is going to be for a minority only.
    Just as the progress to level 50 unlocked new troops and buildings and allowed us to reduce losses doing the adventures available already, we would need a way to reduce losses further. Something to play for and work towards.

Just like the fairy tale adventures allowed us to earn beans and buy the major general, we should get more things in the shop with level 51+ requirements to buy.
    Did you not read the signpost?
    It is not just a level cap rise to lvl 75 being offered, but also:
    Island Archipelago (so the extra islands they tested a while back it seems)
    Epic raids - 1001 nights
    Scenario Storm Coast
    Building upgrades
    military expansion

I would assume the new buildings they unveiled in the sneak peeks will be a part of the this as well.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I talk from experience. My old game added new levels twice, but pretty fast we were just back where we started. It is nice to have new content and new stuff to do, if it is new levels or that we keep getting new adventures all the time ( I think I would prefer that).
    But if the new adventure going to be like the alibaba is right now on test server, then never mind, I dont have the patience to have to prepare several month just to do one adventure.
    i have done several online games, became bored of them all and somehow i am still playing this.
    I do know 1 thing for sure, i wasn't bored of the adventures after 8 months. I still am not bored of doing adventures. I do FT to help others out getting a Major, get them through the guestlines. Other adventures to get them loot. For some strange reason i also like pvp
    This is a game to play together as well as getting personal goals done.

The new adventures are still being tested, they might as well change, Ravel mentioned it somewhere. I also saw someone post something about the science system for generals. Who knows what will happen, besides a lot of new bugs

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    Did you not read the signpost?
    It is not just a level cap rise to lvl 75 being offered, but also:
    Island Archipelago (so the extra islands they tested a while back it seems)
    Epic raids - 1001 nights
    Scenario Storm Coast
    Building upgrades
    military expansion

I would assume the new buildings they unveiled in the sneak peeks will be a part of the this as well.
    ssshhh, don't wake up the negatives, they might see the light at the end of the tunnel

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Amazing that this rise in cap limit has sort of slipped out to us via the backdoor. Why wasn't it announced as a dev diary or similar? Pleased to see new things potentially in the pipeline, fingers crossed we get some of it in the near future.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 07.08.15 at 23:11.

Reply to Thread