Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    "I would say that even 5 VLTs a day is quite an achievement."

You can't create more than 7200 recruits daily, using a skunk in a level 5 barracks. Will get 20% more recruits in the level 6 one. Now tell me: how you will do 5 VLT's every day?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    honestly i think bb are doing the wrong move too much boring grind i guess they think massive exp grind is content which backwards world is that from? i expect most 50's to quit before they even reach 70 gg BB you are killing your game with this

kinda also seems that they dont even play their own game if they did they would know how BORING this new exp wall/grind would be for ANY player they just login once or twice a week say hi in the chats then leave am i wrong?

dear player,

please restrain from any insinuations regarding gameplay by BB-devs in the future

MOD_Fhearghus
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 21.08.15 at 04:53.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    "I would say that even 5 VLTs a day is quite an achievement."

You can't create more than 7200 recruits daily, using a skunk in a level 5 barracks. Will get 20% more recruits in the level 6 one. Now tell me: how you will do 5 VLT's every day?
    planning is the key

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For god sake, planing what? hacking the barracks to produce more than it can? lol

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    For god sake, planing what? hacking the barracks to produce more than it can? lol
    there are 4x buffs as well
    and then there's planning...
    tho i do not recommend it, it is kind of draining energy

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    May I leave my island to my son when I die?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    there are 4x buffs as well
    and then there's planning...
    tho i do not recommend it, it is kind of draining energy
    Even with x4 buffs (and the joy of placing them every hour - tricky during the night though) you are looking at say 10k new troopers a day.
    With a few nukes, let's presume you bring an FT down to 2k losses per run, so you can do 5 a day.
    Surely; even with planning, having a healthy nuke stockpile and managing to buy more in trade, there is a finite duration for that style game-play.

Personally, I figured to do the 50 to 56 stretch using just an rtf HLT followed by SA fest and then Nords...
    Each nuke is, theoretically, going to yield much better returns used on Ali Baba than it possibly can on FT

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Even with x4 buffs (and the joy of placing them every hour - tricky during the night though) you are looking at say 10k new troopers a day.
    With a few nukes, let's presume you bring an FT down to 2k losses per run, so you can do 5 a day.
    Surely; even with planning, having a healthy nuke stockpile and managing to buy more in trade, there is a finite duration for that style game-play.

Personally, I figured to do the 50 to 56 stretch using just an rtf HLT followed by SA fest and then Nords...
    Each nuke is, theoretically, going to yield much better returns used on Ali Baba than it possibly can on FT
    i am not saying it can be done daily lol
    i tried it a few weeks ago, see if it was possible. Make sure you have the needed lb ready and a large amount of bowmen. Only rebuild rec.
    SOLT doesn't take a lot of rec and bowmen, VLT can be done fast with some catapults on the bow eating camps.
    And, of course, a huge pop helps

not talking about the ali baba adventures. I was simply saying, to Rosee, doing 5 FT is possible

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    i am not saying it can be done daily lol
    i tried it a few weeks ago, see if it was possible. Make sure you have the needed lb ready and a large amount of bowmen. Only rebuild rec.
    SOLT doesn't take a lot of rec and bowmen, VLT can be done fast with some catapults on the bow eating camps.
    And, of course, a huge pop helps

not talking about the ali baba adventures. I was simply saying, to Rosee, doing 5 FT is possible
    it is possible, but not every day. For 5 FT you need 12 hours or more, if you have 12 hours for playing settlers. why playing FT's when you can in 12 hours finish 10-12 SA?

10-12 SA you can play every day is not problem to make units.

Ft's have bad loses xp ratio, also they don't giving you more xp for less time.

best is SA, after SA nords and BK
    BB don't understand their own game

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is anyone working on the Alibaba adventures using existing troops?
    I assume that will be the way that many players may level up in the first 1/2 dozen levels or so. I'm interested in seeing what the guides may look like as they could give a view on what higher level troops to start building and investing in now.

Reply to Thread