Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    level 60 to 61 is over 9 million xp though... kind of ballpark expected area.
    guess i wasnt too far off then. full 25 lvls should be under 3.000.000.000 xp

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    lvl 54 = 9 256 565 XP
    lvl 60 = 35 956 137 XP
    lvl 65 = 111 397 554 XP

this is good, very good
    Last edited by corona88; 13.08.15 at 20:22.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    I just hate the fact that we are supposed to maintain a third army. Why can't we just use the new units on old adventures? This would make the transition smooth from the early 50s to the higher levels.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    I just hate the fact that we are supposed to maintain a third army. Why can't we just use the new units on old adventures? This would make the transition smooth from the early 50s to the higher levels.
    in old adventures loses are already too low. will be big unbalance use new troops on old adventures

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    been away months but this has tweaked my interest anyone have any idea how much building space is on new islands they look kinda crowded to have too much usable space

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    been away months but this has tweaked my interest anyone have any idea how much building space is on new islands they look kinda crowded to have too much usable space
    I've seen minimum 220 buildings placed on those islands total. So probably up to 5 more or so max.
    Last edited by Solzar; 13.08.15 at 21:14.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    Using the new units on the old adventures would be like 2 kids playing cowboys and Indians and one of the insisting that they get to use cruise missiles.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Using the new units on the old adventures would be like 2 kids playing cowboys and Indians and one of the insisting that they get to use cruise missiles.
    lol yup. Pretty sure Black Knights would be a zero loss adventure if we could use the new units there.

I figured it will be a matter of finding which new resource ends up being cheapest, to produce or purchase. That then dictates which troop type is cheapest and then basically use those as the proverbial cannon-fodder.
    So saying, I am probably going to sulk the first time I lose an MG full of Besiegers

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    None of us will reach level 75, the discussion is useless. Just do the math how much xp you make a day and how many years are needed to reach 1 billion.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    None of us will reach level 75, the discussion is useless. Just do the math how much xp you make a day and how many years are needed to reach 1 billion.
    after 2 years first player will be on lvl 75. probably will also will be new adventures which will give a lot xp so can be even sooner.
    most of us already playing game over 3 years. XP is much easier to obtain now than ever before

Reply to Thread