Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

World
    Sandycove
    I don't want to rush to level 75; when I get there I'll be asking for more levels! LOL

What BB have effectively done is to prolong the game (for those who still want to play without rushing it) for at least another year or 2 years, or maybe longer

I am grateful for this, because had they not done it, the only way forward would have been a deep decline in my opinion.

World
    Newfoundland
    looking at test server the new AB adv's give 200k-500k xp per adv, without prem. so won't be too hard to lvl up

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    No, you can't create troops to make one new adventure every day. The same for the old troops. So nobody will reach 75 in 2 years.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    No, you can't create troops to make one new adventure every day. The same for the old troops. So nobody will reach 75 in 2 years.
    why does it have to be done in 2 years?
    Don't really want these new levels being done and a bunch of players with nothing to do again.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    yes you can. smart players are already ready to even play 2 per day, but of course they will not be able to play two per day for long period
    BB don't understand their own game

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Prove me with some math. Like how many troops you can create a day and the highest xp you can obtain with that.
    And we are talking about resources too, the high level ones. The game will probably close before someone will reach level 75.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Prove me with some math. Like how many troops you can create a day and the highest xp you can obtain with that.
    And we are talking about resources too, the high level ones. The game will probably close before someone will reach level 75.
    i will not be first player on 75, probably some on german server will be and he will need 2 years or less. i will show you this thread 2 years after update and you will see.
    1,5M xp per day = lvl 75 in 2 years. 1,5M XP is possible per day.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i will not be first player on 75, probably some on german server will be and he will need 2 years or less. i will show you this thread 2 years after update and you will see.
    1,5M xp per day = lvl 75 in 2 years. 1,5M XP is possible per day.

Or she!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    in old adventures loses are already too low. will be big unbalance use new troops on old adventures
    About the old adventures: It's a game design flaw that should not be fixed by creating even more powerful units.

As I demonstrated before, playing BK at the levels you can recruit the new units the xp gain and loot will be comparable to playing only the Lost Skull at level 50, thus being mostly a waste of time despite of its low losses and difficulty. If you fear people hoarding millions of granite, just remove BK from the store. Then the fact that you can have only 21 scouts will limit your BK'ing a lot.

However, of all the possible issues the worst is to have a third separate army and the fact that those units cannot be mixed. I wonder where Ubi/BB hire their game designers. There are dozens of solutions to fix all these "balance" and inconvenience problems, but somehow BB is unable to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Or she!
    Don't be a feminist.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    About the old adventures: It's a game design flaw that should not be fixed by creating even more powerful units.

As I demonstrated before, playing BK at the levels you can recruit the new units the xp gain and loot will be comparable to playing only the Lost Skull at level 50, thus being mostly a waste of time despite of its low losses and difficulty. If you fear people hoarding millions of granite, just remove BK from the store. Then the fact that you can have only 21 scouts will limit your BK'ing a lot.

However, of all the possible issues the worst is to have a third separate army and the fact that those units cannot be mixed. I wonder where Ubi/BB hire their game designers. There are dozens of solutions to fix all these "balance" and inconvenience problems, but somehow BB is unable to find them.
    you can't compare BK with lost skull on that way. BK is better adventure. much faster you get resource and xp with BK. BK have better ratio losses vs loot and xp.
    did i really need to explain you why lost skull not worth to play? not to compete with BK, just not worth to play, lost skull have very low xp and loot is bad. not worth to spend time on the adventure.

we can make max 1300 new units per day (with x3 buff). player will still have time to play BK/RB. we still will able to play BK/RB
    still will worth to have old units and everything.

if we can use new units in old adventures half builds will be obsolete. you complain because some production can be obsolete. now you want make all weapon production obsolete. that will happen if we will be able to use new units in all adventures. did you understand that?

players already have millions of granite.

Reply to Thread