Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepca View Post
    Dont forget that you can get 1 Mill exp for doing Aladdin And The Beautiful Princess if you have premium. So getting 1.5M exp per day is not that hard i guess. You just can't get it ATM.
    It's an end tier adventure... just for comparison, how many people can do HLT or BLT advs every day that have been in the game for long time? first you need to do few VLT to get one follow up and then when you finally get one you need to do it and hope you get next one

Princess is last one in the 5 tier chain. Also estimate for the required mid level alibaba elite troops were several days to weeks to produce.

WanaBSettler
    Personally i am looking forward to all the new content and new levels.. brings a whole new future to look forward to in the game.

I am exited to see whats required and how to reshape island to make way for bigger adv.

I will be dissapointed also if i can reach level 75 in less than 2 years... the journey is part of the fun

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by WanaBSettler View Post
    Personally i am looking forward to all the new content and new levels.. brings a whole new future to look forward to in the game.

I am exited to see whats required and how to reshape island to make way for bigger adv.

I will be dissapointed also if i can reach level 75 in less than 2 years... the journey is part of the fun
    even less. i'm really disappointed now. We tell bb, panda quest is too powerful.
    now players can get few million xp per day very easy
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    even less. i'm really disappointed now. We tell bb, panda quest is too powerful.
    now players can get few million xp per day very easy
    You contradict yourself.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i will not be first player on 75, probably some on german server will be and he will need 2 years or less. i will show you this thread 2 years after update and you will see.
    1,5M xp per day = lvl 75 in 2 years. 1,5M XP is possible per day.
    So.... 6 months since we had this discussion. How's going with the 1,M XP every day and reaching level 75 in 2 years?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Most stopped the grind at around lvl60 since it's the last level worth the effort and there is no "new" content after that. 1M XP per day is possible but pretty impossible to sustain such pace without putting lots of time to this game every day or buy ls in hope for mini quests and waste lots of resources.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    all depends on depth of pockets in game really- to get that number of bonus quests you need to buy lootspots- and sell loots ofc and/or get coin other means - esp if it is a continuous process - most will burn out in the process somewhere after lvl 62 as there is no reward left except reaching 75 and that being a long way away even with buying a fair amount of lootspots a day

There are a few at 65, maybe 66 or 67 already- which suggests that the 75 in 2 years will be reached by some )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I love this discussion about lvl75 in 2 years.

Whereas there are plenty of players like me who say what is the point as they will never get to lvl75. I will certainly be long gone before lvl75 is anywhere near.

Some of us have lives outside of TSO. So maybe people should think of every type of player before they complain that it is too easy............

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    There are a few at 65, maybe 66 or 67 already- which suggests that the 75 in 2 years will be reached by some )
    Well, not really: for level 66 you need 140 mill xp and they did it in 4 months. For 75 you need another 900 millions...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I will never reach 75 and its sad they made it to hard to level up. I dont think I will reach 75 and atm i dont care if i reach 60 its good enough for me.

Reply to Thread