Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    you can't compare BK with lost skull on that way. BK is better adventure. much faster you get resource and xp with BK. BK have better ratio losses vs loot and xp.
    did i really need to explain you why lost skull not worth to play? not to compete with BK, just not worth to play, lost skull have very low xp and loot is bad. not worth to spend time on the adventure.

we can make max 1300 new units per day (with x3 buff). player will still have time to play BK/RB. we still will able to play BK/RB
    still will worth to have old units and everything.

if we can use new units in old adventures half builds will be obsolete. you complain because some production can be obsolete. now you want make all weapon production obsolete. that will happen if we will be able to use new units in all adventures. did you understand that?

players already have millions of granite.
    Not to talk you'de be able to kill 99% of the camps of old adventures without even losing 1 troop of your owne... those first strike atackers with 100 damage and splash damage woul decimate even the hardest of old bandits... lol

If now they are not that hard... then they'de become boring...

World
    Newfoundland
    you can't compare BK with lost skull on that way. BK is better adventure. much faster you get resource and xp with BK. BK have better ratio losses vs loot and xp.
    did i really need to explain you why lost skull not worth to play? not to compete with BK, just not worth to play, lost skull have very low xp and loot is bad. not worth to spend time on the adventure.
    Do I really have to explain once again that LS has a better relative experience value at level 50 than BK at level 55. You will need to play less LSs to go from 48 to 50 than BKs to get from 55 to 56, and the units you lose are practically free. Just do the maths and don't stack on the absolute experience values. Then ask yourself did you play mini adventures to reach 50? Probably not. Then you are very unlikely going to play BKs at level 55, because you'll get much more xp/loot from playing a bit more painful, but more resourceful adventures.

Yes, the loot value is better, but it could be penalized easily or BK could be removed from the store (this would be good because the scout adventure search is practically useless at the moment as you can buy everything you want). Also at level 55 you will be pursuing after much valuable resources than granite which are unavailable in old adventures.

if we can use new units in old adventures half builds will be obsolete. you complain because some production can be obsolete. now you want make all weapon production obsolete. that will happen if we will be able to use new units in all adventures. did you understand that?
    They will go obsolete anyway after the people hit their 60s unless the adventure setting is going to change a lot. You will need _nothing_ from the old adventures at that point unless BB introduces some old type adventures with new loot.
    Last edited by Herr_Pannenkoek; 16.08.15 at 17:20.

World
    Newfoundland
    i will not be first player on 75, probably some on german server will be and he will need 2 years or less. i will show you this thread 2 years after update and you will see.
    1,5M xp per day = lvl 75 in 2 years. 1,5M XP is possible per day.
    How do you get 1.5m XP in a day? That's more than 15 Heroic Little Tailors.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    Do I really have to explain once again that LS has a better relative experience value at level 50 than BK at level 55. You will need to play less LSs to go from 48 to 50 than BKs to get from 55 to 56, and the units you lose are practically free. Just do the maths and don't stack on the absolute experience values. Then ask yourself did you play mini adventures to reach 50? Probably not. Then you are very unlikely going to play BKs at level 55, because you'll get much more xp/loot from playing a bit more painful, but more resourceful adventures.

Yes, the loot value is better, but it could be penalized easily or BK could be removed from the store (this would be good because the scout adventure search is practically useless at the moment as you can buy everything you want). Also at level 55 you will be pursuing after much valuable resources than granite which are unavailable in old adventures.

They will go obsolete anyway after the people hit their 60s unless the adventure setting is going to change a lot. You will need _nothing_ from the old adventures at that point unless BB introduces some old type adventures with new loot.
    you can make only 1300 new units per day (with x3 buff). you can spend that units in 2 hours. player will still have time for playing regular adventures with old units. we will still need xp from old adventures at least.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    i will not be first player on 75, probably some on german server will be and he will need 2 years or less. i will show you this thread 2 years after update and you will see.
    1,5M xp per day = lvl 75 in 2 years. 1,5M XP is possible per day.
    As you can't play Alibabas before reaching 56, you will have to grind up that first 6 levels by doing some old adventures like VLT. 1,5 Million a day would mean about 20 VLTs a day. If you sleep 6 hours a night and count in the 4 hours you have to spend moving your generals around, you would have approximately 40 minutes time to complete each VLT. And of course, you would have to do this for 38 days a row.

I would say that even 5 VLTs a day is quite an achievement. By this pace it will take about five months to hit 56. For an average player I'd say it's good if they hit 56s in a year.

In the end (65+) 1,5 million a day is perhaps possible if you have a really strong economy.
    Last edited by Herr_Pannenkoek; 16.08.15 at 18:26.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    As you can't play Alibabas before reaching 56, you will have to grind up that first 6 levels by doing some old adventures like VLT.
    I would say that even 5 VLTs a day is quite an achievement. By this pace it will take about five months to hit 56. For an average player I'd say it's good if they hit 56s in a year..
    Yup, even adding in the 400k xp for clearing the archipelago, we still need over 10 million xp to reach level 56 before starting adventures that use new troops.

Mmm, ten million xp... almost 600 RB (at around 17k xp per hit)... 400 on prem... bring on the grind

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Yup, even adding in the 400k xp for clearing the archipelago, we still need over 10 million xp to reach level 56 before starting adventures that use new troops.

Mmm, ten million xp... almost 600 RB (at around 17k xp per hit)... 400 on prem... bring on the grind
    You need to either do adventures with a better troop loss xp ratio or there are those buyable quests like panda, only question is what will the cost of them be when it goes live
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    it will be a diference scenario if they alow us to lvlup with star coins

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today I got 328 720 exp from one Ali Baba adveture, without premium......hope this helps your discussion

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    this very very very gooooooooooood

Reply to Thread