Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Levels 50-75

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is so bad its just funny bb wants to destroy their own game ?

consider this BB im bored to hell with the boring exp grind at lvl 45 yesterday i logged in and thought hmm well this is boring should i go back to grinding BK again for the 200th time or just logout guess which choice won? the logout one this game is getting worse and worse every level and this new expansion makes me feel sick its almost like you do want to destroy your own game or you simply are not in touch with what players really want

devs who use math to work out values/exp tables/loots and dont play their own game to see those changes work, make poor games bad choices that dont go far and make little money..

devs who really play their own game and enjoy it know what the bad choices before they even think about them adding them to their game

which one are you ?

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ll=1#post37025

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ll=1#post37083

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ll=1#post37085

i honestly cant see myself going past 50 if the game is going to turn out like this

after typing this logged in, my will to hit the "play now" button is just gone , logout time
    Last edited by CoffeePowered; 02.09.15 at 18:09.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePowered View Post
    this is so bad its just funny bb wants to destroy their own game ?
    Not sure many of the level 50 players, including myself, would agree. The idea of the expansion isn't to make it a grind but to give you a reason to keep coming back and playing. I am personally looking forward to the new troops, ali baba adventures, and island expansions. It will probably take me 3-5 months from the launch though to even be ready to start doing them.

I will be disappointed in myself if I hit level 75 in less than 2 years. As it has been over a year now since I hit 50 and only the guild and social side have kept me playing. I am looking forward to tweaking my economy, investing in a whole new section of economy, and making guides for the new adventures. Whilst continuing to assist guildmates old and new.

If your target is just to get to the end, then you will be disappointed as the reward for this game is the journey.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by minion79 View Post
    I will be disappointed in myself if I hit level 75 in less than 2 years.
    Disappointed at less than 2 years?
    At 1.5 million xp each and every day you might just beat 2 years... likelihood is you will not be disappointed

Personally I would be very surprised and impressed at my progress if I managed those billion xp in under 2 years, thinking more like 3 or 4 years here (depending upon any extra new content)

Also looking forward to all the new stuff that is coming.
    Best idea is to not treat it as a grind and just try to find some adventures and things that you enjoy doing... play the game as a game and not as a race to reach max level.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

If your target is just to get to the end, then you will be disappointed as the reward for this game is the journey.
    that exactly

it's like a lot are trying to *calculate* how fast they can reach lvl 75
    imo such a silly thing to do

so this
    only the guild and social side have kept me playing. I am looking forward to tweaking my economy, investing in a whole new section of economy. Whilst continuing to assist guildmates old and new.
    is what i will do as well and i can't wait
    i don't want to get bored doing SA only, i want to fine tune my island, enjoy playing and not sign in because i have to do 10 adventures a day

World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure many of the level 50 players, including myself, would agree.
    I can remember calls for this sort of content being made as far back as 2012/2013... This update is long over due and very much welcomed in my eyes, and seems to be in most long term players eyes too.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    all new content is welcome along with new bugs!!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    defo want more levels and game being made harder to lv up is most welcomed
    im looking forward to many more addys and days of fighting to be on the top listings as iam today

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    all new content is welcome along with new bugs!!
    YES!

The only thing that is not welcome is a rollback because of a mess up... We do not want to see this again!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    At 1.5 million xp each and every day you might just beat 2 years... likelihood is you will not be disappointed

Personally I would be very surprised and impressed at my progress if I managed those billion xp in under 2 years, thinking more like 3 or 4 years here (depending upon any extra new content)

Best idea is to not treat it as a grind and just try to find some adventures and things that you enjoy doing... play the game as a game and not as a race to reach max level.
    I think if you play alot like Djnelson who made lvl30 PVP in 4 month so i guess he will reach and lvl75 in one year or even faster

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post

Dont forget that you can get 1 Mill exp for doing Aladdin And The Beautiful Princess if you have premium. So getting 1.5M exp per day is not that hard i guess. You just can't get it ATM.

Reply to Thread