Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has PVP improved enough to take it seriously?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    After giving the dust a time to settle, I have also risked again trying these pvp.. Seems slightly more playable than previously, however it is still problematic I feel & not up to 100% it should/could be.. Did enough to cover 1st bunch of achieves & now really see no point doing anymore for a while again until further bug fixes sorted

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I was planning to do lott of so called pvp... well, then news about game upgrades hit my face... What!!!! Again new type of troops and battle system. Seriously.... I was bit bored already and now I'm definetly not exited. What next.. Hmm, man-o-war and battleships?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakht View Post
    I was planning to do lott of so called pvp... well, then news about game upgrades hit my face... What!!!! Again new type of troops and battle system. Seriously.... I was bit bored already and now I'm definetly not exited. What next.. Hmm, man-o-war and battleships?
    You will need 10 million XP after level 50 to get to a point where you need to start supporting a new army.
    Though you can start training new troops at level 54, it is not until level 56 that you will begin playing new raids (presumes live mimics test server)

As such, there is plenty of time to dabble with PvP

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Simple answer to the initial question - No.

Reply to Thread