Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Coins - BB please clarify

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Corona88:
    I didn't say "no experience" on Epics, I said star coins should drop as loot at times. The exp should still be there
    Star coins = xp

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VV View Post
    easy solution: player can choose to acept XP or Star Coin in the adventure(whatnot) loot menu; player can choose to lvlup using normal experience or "pay" with star coins. end of discussion...
    really?

What is point of lvl 75 without star coins, why i should go on lvl 75 if is nothing there?

BB can't allow player to still collecting star coins without new reward on level 75, because no one will go on lvl 75 because is nothing there. now at least on lvl 75 we will again be able to collect star coin.
    Last edited by corona88; 24.08.15 at 10:56.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    not too fussed with star coins, but i would like to keep the assassin and arrow's buff and its my source of ft adv. So hopefully there will be some alternative.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    not too fussed with star coins, but i would like to keep the assassin and arrow's buff and its my source of ft adv. So hopefully there will be some alternative.
    Easy sollution.. Make them a possible drop in LT-advs.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    they already drop in MSE advs... You just have to do tons of SE, hope MSE drops out of one lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    they already drop in MSE advs... You just have to do tons of SE, hope MSE drops out of one lol
    I know they do, but that's no easy sollution for the masses.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    As far as RoA, Assasin etc change them to purchasable with beans or stalks, the loss of the 100 gems could be added to the weekly login if your 50+

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    What is point of lvl 75 without star coins, why i should go on lvl 75 if is nothing there?

BB can't allow player to still collecting star coins without new reward on level 75, because no one will go on lvl 75 because is nothing there. now at least on lvl 75 we will again be able to collect star coin.
    Second time you use this, but i dont think this is a problem at all. We already have mechanism for level restriction. Just put those lvl75 sc rewards for lvl75 restriction and you are good to go. Now you got the level 75 goal, and you can gain sc on the way up. Not that i agree with it, i just made it known as possibility.
    Or get new sc, blueish ones at level 75, and have quest that will change all your remaining sc into bsc after you collect xy bsc. There ya go, limit on day one lvl75 buyout.

Or imagine other solution that flies your boat.
    Srsly, this is designer's work. And if (s)he can't come up with solution to such elementary problems, then no wonder we have silly system rolling out there.
    Last edited by Aliccis; 24.08.15 at 17:15.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    As far as RoA, Assasin etc change them to purchasable with beans or stalks, the loss of the 100 gems could be added to the weekly login if your 50+
    Right and they will give all new players 6 gempits as well.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Level 50 buffs should not work on Ali Baba adventures in the first place. (Maybe they don't, I haven't checked.) Level 75 should come with its own buffs. That should give enough motivation to work for it even with the possibility of getting SC from somewhere else.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post

Did you wait until star coins were introduced before gaining the experience to get to level 50?

I know many, possibly even a majority, of level 50 players got there before star coins were even hinted at.
    Surely the same applies to level 75; people will get there without known rewards simply for the kudos... maybe, like level 50 there will be 7k plus worth of gem quests awaiting us or maybe BB will design some other surprise.

Reply to Thread