Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

World
    Newfoundland
    There is one way where the WT are superior to the mag res, that is to high level players who are pushed for space, I can not fit a mag res onto my main island, But i can sneak WT in, The WT offers me flexibility with the small space left.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Jeez after inferring we should all have 200 Witch Towers instead of Manors your are now suggesting that we can all afford Magnificent Residences instead and that they are better than buying Witch Towers.

I seem to have lost the plot somewhere so can you help. What should I spend my 20 million shiny coins on - 200 Witch Towers or Magnificent Residences?

Drat, I seem to have misplaced the coins. Maybe I shall just go back to playing the game my way.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Are you serious Corona?

You talk from the perspective of someone who has stacks upon stacks of resources who can afford to optimise in the best way possible because they can afford it with no question. There are so many players out there that do not have that luxury and yet you can't seem to grasp that.
    personally i don't need manor with licence or without licence i don't need. i helping lower level players with advice, sometimes with resources. i know what they need. what they have. i also was on beginning, two times.

You also seemed to completely miss the point about how the other buildings that save licenses have other inherent advantages other than saving a license. Fish Farms and Deerstalkers don't require deposits to be refilled and thus cut down on maintenance time and PH queues, for just one example.

For many players the bottom line is not the be all and end all. There are other considerations that others find more important. I invested heavily to make my island as maintenance free as possible (deerstalkers, fish farms, watermills, silos) so I don't have to spend time I want to spend having fun playing adventures instead micromanaging my island.
    you can buy millions fish and meat deposit for difference in price. enough for many years.

First you should replace cheaper stuff. then every next step is replacing more expensive stuff. is better first replace noble then buy deerstalker, fish farm, storehouse... because can be done faster and you will have more benefit.

I also find it amusing, not to mention highly hypocritical, that you deride my pop limit of 6000 here, when you were giving much lower values as being more than adequate for doing normal adventures earlier in the thread.
    That was for new units. 3k will be enough recommender 4-5K.
    for new elite units you will need additional population limit. of course you need also space for exist units

You say that "BB don't understand their own game", but neither do you, as you have clearly demonstrated in this thread that you are blinded by arrogance. Well, here's a news flash for you, what is right for your play style is not necessarily right for others. Coeren is spot on when he says:
    i have different opinion. with that my different opinion i got everything what i have now. you say that is arrogance, ok.
    i lose my credibility? because you don't agree with me?? someone agree with me someone. always is same, only is difference how many players agree with me how many not.
    i can't looking all time who will agree with me who not. i always say what i think.

Maybe, when I have built up the kind of stashes of resources that you obviously have, I can start thinking in the same terms that you do. Until then, every resource, every gold coin, every scrap of granite I get my hands on needs to be carefully considered about how best to use. Until then it doesn't matter how many times you reel off the speech about how noble deeds are better than manors that require licenses, thinking that we don't understand.
    every buildings cost same for me or you or anyone else.
    exactly, you need to be careful how you will spend your resources. that is why i said is better to buy noble on trade and build production buildings. Noble you will always able to sell. manor not, manor can't give you any resources. production building give you something every day.
    20 populations per building is nothing

Another news flash... we understand your point perfectly... we also know that it doesn't apply to us because we do not have the resources behind us to think at that level... a fact that seems utterly beyond your comprehension... given enough time I am sure we'll get there... just not today!

You seem to think everyone is complaining... here's another news flash.. I am not complaining about anything other then the way you look down your nose on everybody else and infer that they are stupid.

I am not complaining about my population being 6000, I stated that as a simple fact to establish a context. As the game stands it has allowed me to play the game the way I choose to play it, running the adventures I enjoy to play.

Would I like it to be higher?
    Sure.

Do I need it to be?
    Until I start exploring the new content, no, it is not a priority.

Would a lower level limit for Manors assist in allowing me to explore the new content?
    Maybe.. maybe not.. but it sure wouldn't hinder it.
    I don't get anything cheaper than you. If you have resources to build manor you have for buying noble. which you can sell when you want. you can't lose anything with that. When you build manor you lose every day resources. that is same for me and you.

If you can get on lvl 56 without manors, you even can get lvl 75 without manor.
    to reach lvl 56 you will need play a lot adventures and you will have a lot resources. on that point you will not care for manor.

manor can have big impact only if bb put them on lvl 30-40 as i said multiple times (of course if bb increase pop limit, but we never talk about that only about lvl).
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Certain people are forgetting why some of us desire a high population level. Allow me to remind those people.
    1 it allows us to carry a range of troops to be able to take any adventure we decide to do, or are they suggesting I destroy my cannons just so that I can make xbows to run nords and the destroy those xbows to make cannons so that I can run rb.
    2 it allows us to get the most from a premium day. Funny how the certain people are ones advocating how quick they can get to level 56 while doing the exact same adventure spamming while using a mythical 99% of the level 50's to feed their needs because that 99% will have no interest whatsoever ever in leveling up themselves .
    3 I also find it a joke that those same people who state we have no need to even carry a army big enough to run some of the current adventures are arguing about the best way for us to increase our current populations
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    There is one way where the WT are superior to the mag res, that is to high level players who are pushed for space, I can not fit a mag res onto my main island, But i can sneak WT in, The WT offers me flexibility with the small space left.
    more flexibly, but that is expensive. problem is because a player who can't afford several wt or frozen. they still rather go for wt or frozen then for mag. residence.
    That kind of players can find space for mag res

Quote Originally Posted by coeren View Post
    Jeez after inferring we should all have 200 Witch Towers instead of Manors your are now suggesting that we can all afford Magnificent Residences instead and that they are better than buying Witch Towers.

I seem to have lost the plot somewhere so can you help. What should I spend my 20 million shiny coins on - 200 Witch Towers or Magnificent Residences?

Drat, I seem to have misplaced the coins. Maybe I shall just go back to playing the game my way.
    players want comparison wt with manor and i gave that comparison.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    more flexibly, but that is expensive. problem is because a player who can't afford several wt or frozen. they still rather go for wt or frozen then for mag. residence.
    That kind of players can find space for mag res
    While that is true, Its not such a simple case of the Mag res is better than the WT because it offers more pop per 2*2/price... WT does offer population with more flexibility therefore is priced accordingly. In these circumstance (full island) the WT is by far more useful.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    i said that few times. manor should be on lvl 30-40 and will be great.
    wt not worth to buy better and cheaper is magnificent residence

always will be player who build something buy something even if that not worth.

what about players with low populations and lower licence limit? what is better for them? use licence on manor or buy noble on trade and build productions buildings?
    i said is better noble and production buildings, you think same or different and why?
    if they use licence for manor they will must all time buying something, because they will have lower productions
    I'm haven't talked about people with low pop cap or casual play style at all and they should not be even part of the manor talk as they can probably manage with nobles like you say and they probably have main island with free space too.

The new content is *mainly* aimed at people who have their islands full and are level max with nothing left to do (all tailor stuff done, etc). You started your main points vs Ozzy that regular manor is totally useless and does not matter if its unlocked at 54 or 71 because its useless cause of cost and license. It's probably not useless at level 60 or perhaps even before that but now it will take extra years to get it at 71 and will certainly be useless by then. People could have a lot of resources by lvl 60 and then they would be tearing down nobles all over again. Manor upgrades are cheap from lvl 1 to 5. Only lvl6 costs a lot after initial build cost.

The debate what is better and cost efficient depends of many things and is useless anyways as they are not giving us the option to build manors and let people decide which they like, each playing the way they like.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Certain people are forgetting why some of us desire a high population level. Allow me to remind those people.
    1 it allows us to carry a range of troops to be able to take any adventure we decide to do, or are they suggesting I destroy my cannons just so that I can make xbows to run nords and the destroy those xbows to make cannons so that I can run rb.
    2 it allows us to get the most from a premium day. Funny how the certain people are ones advocating how quick they can get to level 56 while doing the exact same adventure spamming while using a mythical 99% of the level 50's to feed their needs because that 99% will have no interest whatsoever ever in leveling up themselves .
    3 I also find it a joke that those same people who state we have no need to even carry a army big enough to run some of the current adventures are arguing about the best way for us to increase our current populations
    thank you Dorotheus

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    While that is true, Its not such a simple case of the Mag res is better than the WT because it offers more pop per 2*2/price... WT does offer population with more flexibility therefore is priced accordingly. In these circumstance (full island) the WT is by far more useful.
    in some cases mg wins in some wt wins. i saw few player who really great organization they island with mag res.
    if you have time and a lot will. you can make that, of course still will be few space for wt. your main pop limit can be done with mag res

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I'm haven't talked about people with low pop cap or casual play style at all and they should not be even part of the manor talk as they can probably manage with nobles like you say and they probably have main island with free space too.

The new content is *mainly* aimed at people who have their islands full and are level max with nothing left to do (all tailor stuff done, etc). You started your main points vs Ozzy that regular manor is totally useless and does not matter if its unlocked at 54 or 71 because its useless cause of cost and license. It's probably not useless at level 60 or perhaps even before that but now it will take extra years to get it at 71 and will certainly be useless by then. People could have a lot of resources by lvl 60 and then they would be tearing down nobles all over again. Manor upgrades are cheap from lvl 1 to 5. Only lvl6 costs a lot after initial build cost.

The debate what is better and cost efficient depends of many things and is useless anyways as they are not giving us the option to build manors and let people decide which they like, each playing the way they like.
    especially for that aimed group manor is useless, because that group already have wt, frozen manors, mag res or at least noble without licence

i said
    If you can get on lvl 56 without manors, you even can get lvl 75 without manor.
    to reach lvl 56 you will need play a lot adventures and you will have a lot resources. on that point you will not care for manor.

That's another reason why is useless

you can agree with me or disagree

i must ask you something this is only example (this is worst cases if player have only noble without licence not wt, frozen etc)
    you have 6k pop limit and have 120 noble without licence (if are noble on lvl 3) or 85 on lvl 5 witout licence
    did you willing replace that noble with manor (manor use licence)?

if you replace all you can get max 2400 populations (if are noble on lvl 3) but than you will lose 120 productions buildings. that is too much, not worth i think even you can agree with that.

if your noble on lvl 5 you can get only 1700 more populations, but again you will lose 85 licence. not worth, i think again you can agree with that.

replace 10 noble with 10 manor will give you only 200 more populations and you will lose 10 productions building. that worth?

please answer on this questions
    how many nobles you will replace with manors (remember for every noble which you replace you will lose one productions buildings)?

we will get more space but licences we need for new productions buildings
    Last edited by corona88; 06.09.15 at 20:03.

World
    Newfoundland
    wt not worth to buy better and cheaper is magnificent residence
    in some cases mg wins in some wt wins. i saw few player who really great organization they island with mag res.
    if you have time and a lot will. you can make that, of course still will be few space for wt. your main pop limit can be done with mag res
    Within an hour your saying different things. Trust me my island is laid out very well.

Reply to Thread