Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Within an hour your saying different things. Trust me my island is laid out very well.
    for me that is same. Not worth to buy wt when you have space for mag res. if you organize island good you will have a lot space for mag res to have a lot population from them. of course on some space where is not possible to put mag res worth to put wt. of course you will not leave that space free. for that space wt is better .

i can't write anything in one sentence? every my word i must explain?

EDIT: frozen is even more better than wt (i wrote this for any case)
    Last edited by corona88; 06.09.15 at 20:13.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    for me that is same. Not worth to buy wt when you have space for mag res. if you organize island good you will have a lot space for mag res to have a lot population from them. of course on some space where is not possible to put mag res worth to put wt. of course you will not leave that space free. for that space wt is better (frozen is even more better).

i can't write anything in one sentence? every my word i must explain?
    They mean very difference things in the English language.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    you can buy millions fish and meat deposit for difference in price. enough for many years.
    Yes, I could, but that is a hassle I choose to avoid. For you that might be the wrong choice, but you have no right look down in judgement on those that opt for convenience over pure profit. That is a balance that every player has to strike for themselves... it is not a 'one size fits all' issue.

This is a game, it's about fun... making/trading for refills is not fun for me. I get a certain amount from loot, which are used by the few fishermen and hunters I have and I get the rest of my meat and fish from the more convenient, deposit free versions.

First you should replace cheaper stuff.....
    I didn't ask for your advice, so don't try to tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my game.

That was for new units.
    Funny.. I could have sworn you said earlier that you only needed a population of TWO THOUSAND to run normal adventures.... oh look.. here it is:
    For rb/bk you need around 1500 units (total) same is for four ali baba advetures. you don't need big populations limit. even with 2k you can play normal
    This is one example of why...

i lose my credibility?
    ...because you change your story when you get called out on a nonsense claim.

If you can get on lvl 56 without manors, you even can get lvl 75 without manor.
    Indeed... but this game is about options... reducing the level requirement for Manor is about giving players another option to choose from. You've already stated (ad nauseum) that it will make no difference to your own game, because you will never use licences for population buildings... so why do you care enough to waste so much time arguing about it?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    in some cases mg wins in some wt wins. i saw few player who really great organization they island with mag res.
    if you have time and a lot will. you can make that, of course still will be few space for wt. your main pop limit can be done with mag res

especially for that aimed group manor is useless, because that group already have wt, frozen manors, mag res or at least noble without licence
    Not everyone have a lot of frozen manors, wt or magres. Again you say it's useless only because it's useless to you? Magres is hard to place building after your island has been full long time and it's not as efficient like manor or wt is which you can drop to nearly any place or map edge. Magres might take good place from farms or etc. I have one on main island and prepared to build many on extra islands.

Frozen manors are very rare for people who have started later and WT drop rate is very low.

i said
    If you can get on lvl 56 without manors, you even can get lvl 75 without manor.
    to reach lvl 56 you will need play a lot adventures and you will have a lot resources. on that point you will not care for manor.

That's another reason why is useless

you can agree with me or disagree

i must ask you something this is only example (this is worst cases if player have only noble without licence not wt, frozen etc)
    you have 6k pop limit and have 120 noble without licence (if are noble on lvl 3) or 85 on lvl 5 witout licence
    did you willing replace that noble with manor (manor use licence)?

if you replace all you can get max 2400 populations (if are noble on lvl 3) but than you will lose 120 productions buildings. that is too much, not worth i think even you can agree with that.

if your noble on lvl 5 you can get only 1700 more populations, but again you will lose 85 licence. not worth, i think again you can agree with that.

replace 10 noble with 10 manor will give you only 200 more populations and you will lose 10 productions building. that worth?

please answer on this questions
    how many nobles you will replace with manors (remember for every noble which you replace you will lose one productions buildings)?

we will get more space but licences we need for new productions buildings
    I don't have any nobles and don't want to build any. Again the talk is not only about the costs because it depends on many things. The point of the talk is that we are not given the choice to build manors if we want to. I could have hundreds of thousands of grout and mahogany at level 60 but filling all the space with manors or wt might not be possible cause not enough available on sale or more expensive than manor is.

If I want to play with the style that I have all max possible stuff on my island the costs don't matter. I have everything now at max level and wan't to slowly continue having max possible popcap a long with the other stuff. I don't care if +10 popcap will cost me 20k in upgrade costs or diff type building if it saves a space from my island. I would buy the manors and have em as long as they would get replaced by the new oriental buildings

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    They mean very difference things in the English language.
    my english isn't best so that kind of thing can happen, but i don't change my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Yes, I could, but that is a hassle I choose to avoid. For you that might be the wrong choice, but you have no right look down in judgement on those that opt for convenience over pure profit. That is a balance that every player has to strike for themselves... it is not a 'one size fits all' issue.

This is a game, it's about fun... making/trading for refills is not fun for me. I get a certain amount from loot, which are used by the few fishermen and hunters I have and I get the rest of my meat and fish from the more convenient, deposit free versions.
    everyone play on their own way.

I didn't ask for your advice, so don't try to tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my game.
    This not about you or me. a lot player use forum for advice. someone maybe will accept, someone will just skip

Funny.. I could have sworn you said earlier that you only needed a population of TWO THOUSAND to run normal adventures.... oh look.. here it is:

This is one example of why...
    i forgot about that, but yes you can play BK/RB with that. is slow if you want play more per day but is possible. where is problem?

...because you change your story when you get called out on a nonsense claim.
    i don't change my mind, maybe is problem my english .i can't explain very well what i want to say. when i see i can't explain on one way i try to explain on other way
    From beginning i said manor will not worth to build even if bb put them on lvl 54 or 56

Indeed... but this game is about options... reducing the level requirement for Manor is about giving players another option to choose from. You've already stated (ad nauseum) that it will make no difference to your own game, because you will never use licences for population buildings... so why do you care enough to waste so much time arguing about it?
    is not nice to leave someone without answer.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Not everyone have a lot of frozen manors, wt or magres. Again you say it's useless only because it's useless to you? Magres is hard to place building after your island has been full long time and it's not as efficient like manor or wt is which you can drop to nearly any place or map edge. Magres might take good place from farms or etc. I have one on main island and prepared to build many on extra islands.

Frozen manors are very rare for people who have started later and WT drop rate is very low.
    that was something else
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I don't have any nobles and don't want to build any. Again the talk is not only about the costs because it depends on many things. The point of the talk is that we are not given the choice to build manors if we want to. I could have hundreds of thousands of grout and mahogany at level 60 but filling all the space with manors or wt might not be possible cause not enough available on sale or more expensive than manor is.

If I want to play with the style that I have all max possible stuff on my island the costs don't matter. I have everything now at max level and wan't to slowly continue having max possible popcap a long with the other stuff. I don't care if +10 popcap will cost me 20k in upgrade costs or diff type building if it saves a space from my island. I would buy the manors and have em as long as they would get replaced by the new oriental buildings
    i ask you with one example, because on examples i can best explain what i mean. i want to show on example my opinion and why i saying manor not wort.
    i talking about player who maybe will need manor and did that manor worth for them.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Just an observation here but those that don't meta game at present, that's buff religiously and squeeze as much from their Island as is humanly possible will in all probability quit long before they get manors even if they are brought down to level 56 based on the fact it's 10 million xp to get there and a couple of BK a week make it a very long task.

They certainly wont be upgrading them to 6 and will very infrequently manage an AN adventure. Lots of the AN adventures are single player initially and those that do provide lootspot will either sell beyond peoples capability to afford or be swaps only.

So the back and forth regarding what's best between a noble, WT, Frozen Manor etc is fairly pointless. People will play their game the way they want until a point it becomes un-enjoyable. I think the saying ''you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink'' just about sums the last few pages of this thread.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    [*]Edited as it was also edited in the original post.
    [/LIST]
    Political references have no place here, they are forbidden in the rules.

Please note that you can use the report function by clicking the exclamation mark inside a triangle in the area under your world (at the bottom of the post).
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 10.09.15 at 14:45. Reason: quoted post was edited by the player

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    replace 10 noble with 10 manor will give you only 200 more populations and you will lose 10 productions building. that worth?

Just how stupid do you think we are if you think we are going to believe in this delusional rubbish. If we are swapping nobles for manors like you say here then the nobles are already taking up the space of the production buildings. You lose nothing.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    Just ended another raid and either me and my ls got 1 Arabian Tower... from what i've seen drop on pop buildings sure seams better then current ones for WT. Or i've been incredibly lucky...

Reply to Thread