Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruger_the_Fool View Post
    LIKE:
    Expansion of home island with patches.

DISLIKE:
    I am level 48. Until reached level 50, you will have ruined the system with Star Coins. Therefore, I strongly dislike the changing.

Question:
    What's truth about grout - how will it be obtained, actually?

kind regards.
    a copy and paste from the offical sneak peak:

Grout can be obtained by playing high level adventures (via rewards), not only during events

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you, for reply, as well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Positives: Finally, some new things to do, more space, new adventures, new resources, something to use some of my starred resources on, and maybe price of ft ls's will drop to a sensible level as less and less players have premium from the star coins. Yippee and well done.

Negatives: The cost of the new islands/archipelago will prevent many obtaining the space, the initial building cost for the new buildings involves a lot of granite etc so I hope the drop rate of this can be raised on normal advs, the islands have too many trees on them/too few building spots (As mentioned by DutchDuty), for those who haven't reached level 50 by the time the changes occur they will be at a significant disadvantage to those who are there now - I for one will be building up a large stock of star coins between now and implementation of the changes, the amount of xp needed to go from level to level will be huge (I am level 65 on the test server and need JUST 28 MILLION xp to get to level 66, so look forward to level 74 to 75, lol) Boo, bad BB

Overall: Looking forward to seeing it go live but please make sure it is tested and doubly tested on test server.

Onwards and upwards we go (Hopefully)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    still waiting on those submarines BB

Naveed1967
    Dear BB_Ravel, I love it, would you consider to
    - provide up-gradation of Magnificent Houses ( with a capacity of 1000 settlers )
    - fast recovery of normal general ( in 2 hours ) and fast generals ( in 1 hour )
    - mostly all 50 level players have fairy castle which turn bean to bean stalk ( but after buying major general and gold tower, they turn useless so to utilize fairy castle buying building from bean stalk may be provided too, if possible
    - ( LONGER DURATION BUFF ) A BUFF 3x or 4x may also be introduce if possible with a LONGER DURATION
    - granite mine ( a mine automatically appeared for those who played 10 days continuously and will get a mine of 2000 granite deposit )
    - allow 2 more normal generals which one can buy through bean stalk, as 6 normal generals are not enough as day by day players bringing news ideas of blocking and new ways of playing the adventures, so it would be nice to increase number of normal generals from 6 to 8 ( 2 normal generals one can buy through bean stalk )
    - WHETHER BUILDING CAN BE BUFFED OR NOT BY FRIEND ( for this in building's property page put a check box with BUFF ON/OFF )

there are lot to write but I may do that later

regards,
    naveed
    Last edited by Naveed1967; 15.08.15 at 02:43. Reason: just correct a sentence and addition

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbun View Post
    I try it 2 days in the test server and a bug appear......Trying to conquer new land zones in my island - the deed doesnt work - the first one was aplied well, but the next didnt - and I have some question. Deed can be obtained only by gems?
    it is still on test server thought it was only for 7 hours yesterday than to be removed from it again ? hmm gona check it out than
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed1967 View Post
    - mostly all 50 level players have fairy castle which turn bean to bean stalk ( but after buying major general and gold tower, they turn useless so to utilize fairy castle buying building from bean stalk may be provided too, if possible
    Its not useless in patch, you need to make 10k stalks for another major general and 6 x 8500 stalks for new sectors. Also 5x new beanstalks license sets were added in case someone needs em.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    still waiting on those submarines BB
    Almost there..

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Using the new units on the old adventures would be like 2 kids playing cowboys and Indians and one of the insisting that they get to use cruise missiles.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    over the moon with this new stuff - well done BB
    Likewise, this is where we should have gone 3 years ago.
    Some tweaking needed of course (the levels at which new units become available for instance, millions of xp away which leaves us using old units to try and expand and there still appears to be a free space issue), and a lot of bugs to sort out (many of which should have been picked up in Alpha - all these blasted "undefined texts" again) and we still really need a purge of existing bugs.
    But overall, this is a return to what we signed up to and fell in love with, well done!
    Give up this PvP/Colonies thing as a bad job, free up resources for this instead and full steam ahead to Level 75 (and beyond).
    Also, consider offering star coins as loot or treasure search items please, and travel time for generals to adventures is just a hindrance to playing, cut it please.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 14.08.15 at 19:18.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Also, consider offering star coins as loot or treasure search items please, and travel time for generals to adventures is just a hindrance to playing, cut it please.
    In face of BB plan to remove star coins (SC) rewards after 50 lvl, these aforementioned two points are especially important:
    1) Dear BB please be fair with new players and allow them to get SC after 50 lvl! Making SC as possible loot reward in difficult adv. seems like perfect idea !
    2) We understand that gen. travel time is incentive for buying fast gens., but these fast really could be faster. Planned removal of star coins will make things worse as Arrows and Assassin will be unavailable.

Reply to Thread