Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai_Hell View Post
    New units for Expedition battles, New units for new Epic raid advs. What is this? 3 diff. games packed as 'one'?
    Can you tell me where you got this idea of new expedition units idea from as I have been unable to find any reference to this myself
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruger_the_Fool View Post
    LIKE:
    Expansion of home island with patches.

DISLIKE:
    I am level 48. Until reached level 50, you will have ruined the system with Star Coins. Therefore, I strongly dislike the changing.

Question:
    What's truth about grout - how will it be obtained, actually?

kind regards.
    in 2 years now was not able to reach lvl 50 and now you care about star coin. even if we can get star coins for you that will not mean anything because you don't play enough to use star coins.

you get around 120k xp per month = 1200 star coins per month you even can buy premium and gems once per month and we can buy ever week premium and gems

this is not your or my game. not important what is good for me or you. only important is what is good for game

Quote Originally Posted by Ughhh View Post
    In face of BB plan to remove star coins (SC) rewards after 50 lvl, these aforementioned two points are especially important:
    1) Dear BB please be fair with new players and allow them to get SC after 50 lvl! Making SC as possible loot reward in difficult adv. seems like perfect idea !
    2) We understand that gen. travel time is incentive for buying fast gens., but these fast really could be faster. Planned removal of star coins will make things worse as Arrows and Assassin will be unavailable.
    loyalty. is same with school, mma, vet's etc. old player can have 4 mma new player can have only 1. player who are here long time they got some reward for their loyalty.
    star coins is part of reward for loyalty player.
    Last edited by corona88; 14.08.15 at 20:57.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Northisle
    I been on testsever for 2 days, and i love everything they've done, i always been very critical of BB way of adding stuff, but on this one i have to congratulate them, the new stuff is nice, the new levels needing millions of exp is awesome and the new units are really nice and require some thought to be used

The only thing i'de like was with more arquipeloges i also would have liked 1 with more space... as this new ones are, after we build the buildings to mine all the new stuff not much space there... maybe in the future i guess.

Anyway... well done BB and i so love the new steak buff and the x5 buffs, i hope they get in to the final version
    Last edited by Fanfas; 14.08.15 at 22:41.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    One question.
    It is said:
    Some facts about the level cap raise:

XP instead of Star Coins
    Existing Star Coins won't be removed
    Does that mean we won't get star coins unless we reach level 75? So we can't buy stuff for star coins once we run out of the stock? Another 25 level can be reached for long months or a year if you are very active and till then you can't even buy 1 day premium

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SuhiTomi View Post
    Does that mean we won't get star coins unless we reach level 75? So we can't buy stuff for star coins once we run out of the stock? Another 25 level can be reached for long months or a year if you are very active and till then you can't even buy 1 day premium
    No, you can still buy Premium. For real money.
    That's part of the plan, I guess ...

What actually concerns me more is that we will soon run dry on combat buffs and we can't buy those for a handful of gems.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Suhitomi and sharpelien I suggest you do as all other level 50 players, start doing adventures like crazy and hoard as much starcoins before you no longer can get them till level 75

Also a good advise is to do some fairytales now they still give beans instead of xp, cause beans and beanstalks will be very needed in this new expansion....

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    New levels = nice.
    The rest = meh.

New area seems to be impossible to build much on. Too many trees and rocks/mountains. Maybe rocks/mountains can be removed, but I'm not wasting more gems on that.

I don't like having to use new units for new advs, it just adds more needs for higher population limits, which is VERY bad. I've worked hard enough as it is to get to the limit I'm currently at. Even worse, they add the need for new production chains, which I probably won't have much room for.

I'll probably just keep on doing what I'm already doing, and ignore the new features, at least new production chains and advs. Main problem with that is, lootspots for current advs may rarely be sold, since people are moing on. Which will almost completely turn this into a solo game, at least for me.

Very disappointed with this one!

Btw, if Magnificent Residences were easier to obtain, we could tear down all the nobles, making a lot more room. That alone could solve all of my issues, but to ensure that, they also need to either be smaller or have a higher pop. Or both.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    New levels = nice.
    The rest = meh.

New area seems to be impossible to build much on. Too many trees and rocks/mountains. Maybe rocks/mountains can be removed, but I'm not wasting more gems on that.

I don't like having to use new units for new advs, it just adds more needs for higher population limits, which is VERY bad. I've worked hard enough as it is to get to the limit I'm currently at. Even worse, they add the need for new production chains, which I probably won't have much room for.

I'll probably just keep on doing what I'm already doing, and ignore the new features, at least new production chains and advs. Main problem with that is, lootspots for current advs may rarely be sold, since people are moing on. Which will almost completely turn this into a solo game, at least for me.

Very disappointed with this one!

Btw, if Magnificent Residences were easier to obtain, we could tear down all the nobles, making a lot more room. That alone could solve all of my issues, but to ensure that, they also need to either be smaller or have a higher pop. Or both.
    go have a look on test, look for yourself what can be done with the new islands. It's not bad at all. I took 2 islands and can build 30+ buildings on them.
    You will need less of the old buildings/weapons, so you create more space on your main island.

You have to work for it, not want it all the easy way. Magnificent Residences aren't bad to get, do FT with guildmembers, swap the ls

This XXL Pack offers a lot

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The only thing I dislike until now is that we can't get anymore star coins. As my guild leader said in a discussion we had today, why not giving us the possibility to get Xp OR star coins from adventures? It will take years and years to reach level 75, even for very active players. So no more fairy adventures for years? Not to say about the premium day or the gems...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    The only thing I dislike until now is that we can't get anymore star coins. As my guild leader said in a discussion we had today, why not giving us the possibility to get Xp OR star coins from adventures? It will take years and years to reach level 75, even for very active players. So no more fairy adventures for years? Not to say about the premium day or the gems...
    why no more fairytales ? you can't do fairytales without starcoins ???

Reply to Thread