Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Political references have no place here, they are forbidden in the rules.
    My apologies.. the comment was merely meant as a metaphor and not intended to provoke any kind of political conversation or discussion (which is actually what is forbidden in the Code of Conduct). However, upon reflection, I realise the comment is loaded with the potential to do just that and so I shall alter it accordingly.

As for Corona... if you still do not understand the problems that both others here and myself have expressed regarding your behaviour then I think perhaps your understanding of English is indeed lacking enough to comprehend and so I shall not derail this thread any further. This thread is not supposed to be about the virtues of licensed Nobles versus deed ones, Witch Towers versus Magnificent Residences, nor is it intended for offering advice regarding which deed buildings should be sought after with a higher priority. The purpose of this thread is to offer feedback on the proposed changes and so I shall leave that now clearly and succinctly:

For this new content to be readily accessible for me then that is going to require a significant investment on my part in order to increase my population and it seems very odd to me that the one building this expansion proposes adding to the building menu that would help with that has a level requirement way beyond the point of progression where it would be of any realistic use to anyone. I also find its initial build costs somewhat questionable, but that is a somewhat lesser issue in comparison.

I have read the comments from other players here upon this subject and nothing of relevance to that debate has swayed my opinion that the requirement for the Manor ought to be lowered by at least 15 levels. I feel that, at that point, it is potentially of use not only to myself but to other players as well, whereas setting that requirement at 71 places it firmly in the category of a 'trophy' or 'glorified decoration', which I find difficult to believe is Blue Byte's intention for this piece.

This is my expressed opinion, nothing more, and is offered purely for the purpose of providing feedback to Blue Byte, as is the intention behind this thread, and with that said, I wish you all happy settling ...even Corona!
    Last edited by Madorosu; 07.09.15 at 03:59. Reason: more typos

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    We get Nobles at a reasonably low level, which was enough to allow for the sort of populations required by the adventures back then. If I recall Frozen were then introducd with the Fairy tale adventures coming along a while later with their demand for higher pop. Now we find we are going to get the Manor at 71 so if BB are following the established pattern of behaviour, surely should we not be asking our selves is there something planned which we as yet do not know about which does infact in BB's view warrent a higher population building.

Based on what we heard is in the pipeline and what we have seen so far leaves us with the only conclusion that BB is not yet ready to test all that they announced. It does not matter which is the better building, what does matter is we are being given a bigger choice of better buildings obtainable via different means. If we fail to see that then we are the ones looking at this the wrong way. It's time to stop arguing like school kids about which is the better colour key fob and time to notice we are being offered the keys to the family car.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i ask you with one example, because on examples i can best explain what i mean. i want to show on example my opinion and why i saying manor not wort.
    i talking about player who maybe will need manor and did that manor worth for them.
    I still don't get it what kind of example do you actually want. The talk is about the manor being available earlier.

I have already said example of my island and others have similar but I repeat. I don't have nobles, I will always have extra licenses because I have many event buildings so I will not lose any production buildings. I wan't to build manors earlier because I have extra licenses and can't fill the new extra spots with frozen manors or witch towers fast enough. I don't want to build nobles because manors are a bit better and a lot cheaper than frozen/wt in future.

Simple enough?
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 07.09.15 at 07:23.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I still don't get it what kind of example do you actually want. The talk is about the manor being available earlier.

I have already said example of my island and others have similar but I repeat. I don't have nobles, I will always have extra licenses because I have many event buildings so I will not lose any production buildings. I wan't to build manors earlier because I have extra licenses and can't fill the new extra spots with frozen manors or witch towers fast enough. I don't want to build nobles because manors are a bit better and a lot cheaper than frozen/wt in future.

Simple enough?
    Can I ask how much grout you currently have in storage ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Can I ask how much grout you currently have in storage ?
    37k, but Halloween is almost here and Christmas is not too far away either.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Just how stupid do you think we are if you think we are going to believe in this delusional rubbish. If we are swapping nobles for manors like you say here then the nobles are already taking up the space of the production buildings. You lose nothing.
    This is not nice from you.
    in that post i wrote

(........if player have only noble without licence not wt, frozen etc)......

Simple enough?
    every time when you use licence for manor not for productions you will lose some productions.
    it's your choose. you can play on every way you want

i said before i have 90 free licences. that is my choose to not use that licences. i losing productions every day or at least i lose 5k gems on something i don't need.
    that worth? of course not worth and that is bad to do.
    if I do it, that does not mean that it is worth. also if you want to do that, that not means that is good.

BB need to put something what will worth, not something what will be good for some players.

BB can put manor on lvl 30-40 (of course change build price, upgrade price is ok)
    can put on lvl 54/56 with 120 pop on lvl 6
    or can keep on lvl 71 but that on lvl 6 must be 200-250 population.
    with this much more player will be happy and manor will be more useful

only changing manor from lvl 71 to lvl 56/54 is not enough good. there are better options, if bb only change to lvl 54/56
    BB don't understand their own game

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post

I have read the comments from other players here upon this subject and nothing of relevance to that debate has swayed my opinion that the requirement for the Manor ought to be lowered by at least 15 levels. I feel that, at that point, it is potentially of use not only to myself but to other players as well, whereas setting that requirement at 71 places it firmly in the category of a 'trophy' or 'glorified decoration', which I find difficult to believe is Blue Byte's intention for this piece.
    we all agree with this.
    player start debate with me, because i say even on lvl 54/56 will not worth. that means bb need better change, not only level change for manor
    BB don't understand their own game

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    37k, but Halloween is almost here and Christmas is not too far away either.
    I'm somewhat similar but of the opinion that upgrading entire Island including probably 20 of the new buildings takes priority over manors and hoping new buildings drop often enough or I can buy them to replace any noble / pirate residence I will have (none at present but will place 20 or so).

Also agree with corona not enough is being said about the fact the population limit on Manor at present is to low considering costs involved, it either needs to increase 20 per level or start with a base population of around 90. Its pretty pathetic compared to the buildings that can already drop or future drops from AN adventures.
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 07.09.15 at 12:01.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    every time when you use licence for manor not for productions you will lose some productions.
    it's your choose. you can play on every way you want

i said before i have 90 free licences. that is my choose to not use that licences. i losing productions every day or at least i lose 5k gems on something i don't need.
    that worth? of course not worth and that is bad to do.
    if I do it, that does not mean that it is worth. also if you want to do that, that not means that is good.

BB need to put something what will worth, not something what will be good for some players.

BB can put manor on lvl 30-40 (of course change build price, upgrade price is ok)
    can put on lvl 54/56 with 120 pop on lvl 6
    or can keep on lvl 71 but that on lvl 6 must be 200-250 population.
    with this much more player will be happy and manor will be more useful

only changing manor from lvl 71 to lvl 56/54 is not enough good. there are better options, if bb only change to lvl 54/56
    But how can you know if I lose anything? My island is already balanced for my game play speed and have always extra to sell like I make 75k bread , 25k brew, 25k bronze sword a day for example. I have so many license free production building in main island and star menu that I will probably never run out. I will run out of space before licenses even with the new islands and that's the reason I would also have manors early on.

I invite you to visit my island now or after patch if you have Newfoundland account in reserve.

Reply to Thread