Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

You can find the thread here.

Please leave comments and suggestions below.
    Last edited by BB_Celeste; 14.08.15 at 14:33.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    New more powerful units, i.e.: Better Riders, Cannoneers and Musketeers
    The new units cannot be used for old adventures because they are too powerful
    I.e. "nothing really changes you just gotta catch up to be where you were previously".

World
    Sandycove
    over the moon with this new stuff - well done BB

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    New units for Expedition battles, New units for new Epic raid advs. What is this? 3 diff. games packed as 'one'?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Since I reached level 50 nov. 2012 i have been playing and waiting and (secretly) hoping for new levels...... So HOORAY for that......

So I am happy with the new levels, all though i think the amounts of xp needed for leveling up over level 50 seems to be designed to last for years....and all though I am long enough in the game to know some will make it a race (with help of guild) to be the first to get to level 75
    But I think I will do it slow and easy this time (been waiting for those new levels to long to not going to enjoy them for a whole long time)
    New troops for new adventures?.... hmmm dont know if we really needed them..... but havent tried it enought to have a good opinion about it...

But there is also a point of complaint at this moment (well we are settlers,, if we dont complain we arent alive )

You are right , we asked for more space....more SPACE..... NOT for more TREES!!!
    What use are new islands/sectors if they hardly give any useble building plots???

As it is I got more then 50 license to build unused, and i can still buy 50 more for gems, and some for stalks (got 5 unused ones in star to), so I really could use some space to use them on........ Then what use is it to give 20 licenses for new sectors when you can hardly build 10 normal buildings there due to all the trees spreaded over the centre of the island, trees on the edges as rocks on the edges is no problem, but STOP spreading them around, making it close to impossible to build a storage and use the 8 spots around it for most economicall use. OK I can accept we allready got those darned trees on the old island, and have to accept it that we cant really, radically cut them...FOR EVER!!!.... to bad we cant...but ok i accept that, but then when we do get new islands.... why sabotage them with unwanted here and there allover trees, I am not talking about the exotic wood ones, but those are pretty rare, so leave them and throw out the rest, to TRUELLY give us some MORE SPACE!!!

Greetings DD.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hope that all old bugs will be fixed too..

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    There is no pleasing some folk. Thumbs up from me BB.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai_Hell View Post
    New units for Expedition battles, New units for new Epic raid advs. What is this? 3 diff. games packed as 'one'?
    Yes, it is. I've tried the Expeditions but I found out that it is only wasting my precious time. Instead I started reading books
    ...and you will need +15000 population to feed all of the 3 different types and have unlimited time to play with all of the 3. At the end everybody has to decide which part of the game he/she wants to play with.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Well done BB

Opting to remain quiet over the few minor niggles that spring to mind.
    Once this all goes live, we can find way to best handle any bugs or imbalances that become apparent.

Looking forward to this new content

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I try it 2 days in the test server and a bug appear......Trying to conquer new land zones in my island - the deed doesnt work - the first one was aplied well, but the next didnt - and I have some question. Deed can be obtained only by gems?

Reply to Thread