Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Star coins issue have to be cleared before the change will be implemented on the original servers, and soon we got some answers about that - better for all the horde of lvl 50 players......If we had 1,2 months, we have to know how to react. trying to get as much as possible now, save them, or?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    So no more fairy adventures for years?
    Wrong, you will need those fairytales for the beans and the XP.
    Beans and beanstalks will be very important in the new package

World
    Newfoundland
    Great to have some new content, but there's something I don't like at all. I already mentioned about this on tsotesting forums, but I see a bit unnecessary to force people to upkeep a third army. I'd be happy if the armies would be rebalanced so that the new units could be used on old adventures too. More about this here:

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...army-No-thanks.

Anyway. Pros
    + Level cap increase
    + New adventures

Cons
    - Third army with imbalanced units. No apparent reason why people can't use them on old adventures. "Units being too powerful" is a bad excuse. I'd understand this if the new armies were naval units or something and excluded from the current pop cap
    - New production chain that has no other purpose than producing new units
    - Some old production chains and resources become obsolete
    - Feels more like starting anew instead of going epic. This is not an expansion, but merely a new game glued on the TSO (just like "pvp" was).
    - I just hate that finally after I got my cannon forges and damascene smiths upgraded, they are now obsolete and I should start upgrading new buildings (which probably will become obsolete again in year or two). It would have been better if the new production chains would UPGRADE the existing weapons instead of forging them from some imaginary rare resources.
    Last edited by Herr_Pannenkoek; 15.08.15 at 10:12.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Wrong, you will need those fairytales for the beans and the XP.
    Beans and beanstalks will be very important in the new package
    In what will beans and beanstalks be needed, DutchDuty?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystress View Post
    In what will beans and beanstalks be needed, DutchDuty?
    10,000 stalks for 2nd MG plus 6 x 8,500 stalks for Sector Deeds (for archipelago zones)
    Optional: 3 x Island Deeds (near 4k gems each) for other archipelago zones

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    The one request I would like to make for this new content is:

A free-building-movement week or, even better, remove the cost to move buildings entirely.

Already planning a lot of shuffling around (maybe destroy some farms/silos/mills/bakers and others if bread/wheat is not in high demand) and the costs are scary. Free movement would allow us to group those nice new buildings prettily (and maintain proper island feng shui, lol)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    Cons
    - Third army with imbalanced units. No apparent reason why people can't use them on old adventures. "Units being too powerful" is a bad excuse. I'd understand this if the new armies were naval units or something and excluded from the current pop cap
    - Feels more like starting anew instead of going epic. This is not an expansion, but merely a new game glued on the TSO (just like "pvp" was).
    - I just hate that finally after I got my cannon forges and damascene smiths upgraded, they are now obsolete and I should start upgrading new buildings (which probably will become obsolete again in year or two). It would have been better if the new production chains would UPGRADE the existing weapons instead of forging them from some imaginary rare resources.
    you complain because some buildings will be obsolete and you want to make all old weapon buildings obsolete. did you know what you want?

you still can use cannons and elite.
    you don't understand combat system when you want use new units in old adventures

Quote Originally Posted by SuhiTomi View Post
    Does that mean we won't get star coins unless we reach level 75? So we can't buy stuff for star coins once we run out of the stock? Another 25 level can be reached for long months or a year if you are very active and till then you can't even buy 1 day premium
    gems what you will get for level up? you will able to buy few month premium
    BB don't understand their own game

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    So what' the total xp needed for level 75?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    So what' the total xp needed for level 75?
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...lvl50-to-lvl75

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    Great to have some new content, but there's something I don't like at all. I already mentioned about this on tsotesting forums, but I see a bit unnecessary to force people to upkeep a third army. I'd be happy if the armies would be rebalanced so that the new units could be used on old adventures too. More about this here:

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...army-No-thanks.

Anyway. Pros
    + Level cap increase
    + New adventures

Cons
    You have already been informed there is no 3rd army as you keep insisting, you have already been informed that the new troops would make a total mockery of the old adventures. Do you honestly expect us to suddenly agree with you just because you are posting here.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread