Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    this content is not for casual players that's for sure. Those already have plenty to do.
    well said!

World
    Newfoundland
    when people calm down they should look and see that there is not much content for the timeframe. i mean half the levels give no new options and those levels will take months to achieve unlike the current ones. hope there will be much more added and bb wont read only the initial praise from people and think that they are done..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    when people calm down they should look and see that there is not much content for the timeframe. i mean half the levels give no new options and those levels will take months to achieve unlike the current ones. hope there will be much more added and bb wont read only the initial praise from people and think that they are done..
    Exactly. Also those level up bonuses are ridiculous. 800 gold for grinding millions and millions of experience? I'd rather get nothing.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    yes, you can. every day i got around 200K xp i even don't try to collect as many i can. also now i have lvl 5 barrack soon will be available lvl 6.
    max 2 years after update and first player will be on lvl 75.
    1M per day will not be big problem, only rare player will be able to collect 1,5M per day and that's enough in 2 years be on lvl 75.

only what you need is time. xp is very easy to obtain
    Seriously?

"max 2 years after update and first player wil be on lvl 75" + "only rare player will be able to collect 1,5M per day" = "xp is very easy to obtain"

If you don't see how silly your comments are, then there's nothing left to say to you.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Everyone seems to be basing their 'potential' xp progression on just the existing and proposed content.

My guess would be that, after release of this content, BB will take a few months monitoring player progress with a view to designing more new stuff to rectify any imbalances they spot.
    Getting to level 54, level 57, level 60 and then level 75 will take a long time... by then the game will have content to suit.

Realistically, for us, the first target is level 54 and how best to get there quite fast using primarily recruits

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I believe that if you take away the option to use your new abilities to old content, it is not good.
    Its like you start a new game, a new realm of game, disconnected from the old.
    One of the achievements is to be able to enjoy your new abilities and see them in action, not only in harder new content but also in older content so they really seem like an upgrade. Or else its not an upgrade, its just a new game. The same game actually.... exactly the same, but al combat values are x2 or x3 that of other advs, so essentially the same. There is no essense in making a different game, that is the same, inside the old game.
    And not only that, as Herr_P has said and i agree, there is no other agent behind that. Even if players can grind endlessly old adventures it makes little difference.
    Maybe there could be a penalty in XP or Loot, to compensate, and not to flood the market with i.e. granite that is produced too easy. But that's it.

So i cannt see the point. Its like we are being thrown back, before fairytales era and much earlier, and told to start again in a sense.

Otherwise the new content is fabulus, no doubt about that, and i really dont care if lvl 75 is unreachable.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Everyone seems to be basing their 'potential' xp progression on just the existing and proposed content.

My guess would be that, after release of this content, BB will take a few months monitoring player progress with a view to designing more new stuff to rectify any imbalances they spot.
    Getting to level 54, level 57, level 60 and then level 75 will take a long time... by then the game will have content to suit.

Realistically, for us, the first target is level 54 and how best to get there quite fast using primarily recruits
    Agreed, as always we should be patient and let BB introduce new lvls first and I`m sure there will be more new things to follow.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    Seriously?

"max 2 years after update and first player wil be on lvl 75" + "only rare player will be able to collect 1,5M per day" = "xp is very easy to obtain"

If you don't see how silly your comments are, then there's nothing left to say to you.
    one day you will know more about game and then you will able to collect more xp

Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post

first target is lvl 56, after lvl 57 is not important anymore, is only for glory

we already have all exist adventures, scenarios, pvp.
    will be also new adventures and we will get quest with a lot xp.

you can lvl up with only playing scenarios. scenarios are very fast and giving good xp. you don't need army. (player tottly forgout about that). new scenarios will give you same amount xp as short BK/RB. you need less time to finish scenarios than for BK/RB

i'm sure bb also will add later new adventures with much more xp, maybe some special quest etc.
    Last edited by corona88; 16.08.15 at 12:47.
    BB don't understand their own game

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    double
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all,

A fellow guildie asked about this and I'm yet to find answer..

How do we get the platinum and mahogany to create the new units for the AB adventures before we can do the AB adventures?

Thanks all

Reply to Thread