Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Level 75 Cap Raise XXL pack

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnowsHalfBro View Post
    Hi all,

A fellow guildie asked about this and I'm yet to find answer..

How do we get the platinum and mahogany to create the new units for the AB adventures before we can do the AB adventures?

Thanks all
    with R,B, K, ES......
    also you can send explorer on treasure search and he can find ore and wood.
    depends on your number on explorer, but they can bring you enough wood and ore to make enough units to finish first alibaba adventures if you don't want play with old units.

it's hard to say how many explorer can bring you ore and wood, but will be possible to get enough to make at least something
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    oh right, so existing adventures will have their loots tweaked?

World
    Northisle
    New stuff comes from new adventures, and new explorer option, also from some loot after conquering sectors, as far as i see there is no tweak on old adventure lott... but i might be wrong.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    one day you will know more about game and then you will able to collect more xp

first target is lvl 56, after lvl 57 is not important anymore, is only for glory

we already have all exist adventures, scenarios, pvp.
    will be also new adventures and we will get quest with a lot xp.

you can lvl up with only playing scenarios. scenarios are very fast and giving good xp. you don't need army. (player tottly forgout about that). new scenarios will give you same amount xp as short BK/RB. you need less time to finish scenarios than for BK/RB

i'm sure bb also will add later new adventures with much more xp, maybe some special quest etc.
    Corona... if you want to start mining Granite, Titatnium and Saltpeter for new units you sure need to keep leveling as the minimum to star search for granite is 60 and salt and tit is more... so if you are aiming for a needed level it will be 65 i think... and yt there are at least 1 building the New Manors that only become avaiable after 71...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Corona... if you want to start mining Granite, Titatnium and Saltpeter for new units you sure need to keep leveling as the minimum to star search for granite is 60 and salt and tit is more... so if you are aiming for a needed level it will be 65 i think... and yt there are at least 1 building the New Manors that only become avaiable after 71...
    salt, tit and granite we can get i regular adventures, players already have big stock of resources. everyone who on regular base play adventures have enough salt, tit ore and granite. for new units only need gunpowder (salt)

we don't have any info about manor and if you able to go on lvl 71 you are able to play without manor.

after lvl 57 nothing important to unlock, you can play without manor, granite pit, salt and tit mine. after lvl 57 only for glory
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Northisle
    Lol i wish i had a big stock... and with all new level 6 stuff and nre weapons needing salt and tit more people might need to mine it then you thought... or not... but i bet they will

SamuelThorn
    WOW. That... is... AWESOME. Really looking forward to it.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    At the end of the day the new content introduces choices. Sure it takes away star coins for many that have enjoyed or have been looking forward to them but thats evolution. I remember the days when there was; no premium, no star coin, no Vet, no MG, no MoMA, no beans, no stalks etc. Things change and come and go. If change is hard to embrace then move on and play solitaire.
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnowsHalfBro View Post
    Hi all,

A fellow guildie asked about this and I'm yet to find answer..

How do we get the platinum and mahogany to create the new units for the AB adventures before we can do the AB adventures?

Thanks all
    Corona88 answered this already but to further clarify.

On Test you cant make the new troops that are better for the Alibaba adventures until you have the new epic barracks and resources to make them so for the first 1/2 dozen levels you are likely to have to use you existing troops mainly.
    This means that potentially players will have to be prepared to lose some of those Elites and Cannons that so far they have thought of as invincible so long as you put enough recruits, bowmen, militia in front of them. Its a bit like leveling in the mid part of the current game where you realise that at times you have to lose some militia and Soldiers and even start thinking of them as cannon fodder. Playing Alibabas will in the main be for those with a strong economy or possibly deep pockets for the lootspots.

Its going to be interesting to see what some of these lootspots get priced at as the rewards for the ls player are potentially awesome.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    - How about after lv 50+, player only receive star coin only when player play old adventure and receive exp when play new adventures.
    - Add on provision house an option for trade star coin into exp.

but there is a con.
    - player will not trade their star coin for exp. maybe by adding 'tasty' reward when level up, player will trade their star coin into exp.

maybe there is other con but i can't find it yet and maybe there is other possible solution on con above.

Reply to Thread