Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who to hit Lvl 75 first?

World
    Newfoundland
    No, No lordy, I challenged you to get to lvl 75 LAST

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh ... I think my lvl 5 challenged you to yet another dual LOL He saw your profile pic, took his play swords and defeated that scary monster! ROFL !!!!!

PS i'll get back to the topic of this thread now, but I just had to share this
    Last edited by Judelientje; 16.08.15 at 06:32. Reason: wandering too far off topic

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would prefer to just enjoy the game and have fun with it, instead of easing through the levels and once again having nothing to do in the game.

World
    Newfoundland
    My thought exactly, why rush and forget to enjoy the ride

World
    Newfoundland
    My thought exactly too, Urd123 I am as I said a few posts back going to take it slow and easy and just enjoy the ride We'll have a lot of new fun stuff to do on the way, so why rush things
    Last edited by LordBosse; 16.08.15 at 09:44. Reason: completed last sentence

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Im not going to accept my xp in loot, I will purposely not level up to 50, hopefully by the time it starts i should have 200 or 300 unclaimed BK xp so 200 or 300 x 30k xp a nice start.
    Well Done, they will probably run a script during maintenance to claim all xp from your stored mails, now you said that

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    I figure a number of the savvy high level players will sit on a rtf Heroic Tailor ready for the moment the race starts...

Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Im not going to accept my xp in loot, I will purposely not level up to 50, hopefully by the time it starts i should have 200 or 300 unclaimed BK xp so 200 or 300 x 30k xp a nice start.
    Alternatively, you could hit level 50 and use the loots to stockpile star coins to spend on gems/prem-days/nukes to make the progress faster.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just looking forward to getting my mojo back

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    ppl forget the power of.. gems my bet is on you fishslice , gl mate PS-> Jason is alive so..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    I figure a number of the savvy high level players will sit on a rtf Heroic Tailor ready for the moment the race starts...

Depending on one or two things, example: Am I working this first day & problems with BB implementing the new content, downtime/lag, I would expect to be 51 within a few hours of the start, around 16hours.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 18.08.15 at 04:26.

Reply to Thread